Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > DayZ
You last visited: Today at 02:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Free] Coding Tutorials <C++, C#, C>

Discussion on [Free] Coding Tutorials <C++, C#, C> within the DayZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 91
[Free] Coding Tutorials <C++, C#, C>

Ill be posting code tutorials here free. I'm not a full time cheat developer, I'm just a coder and i know WPM [WriteProcessMemory] and RPM [ReadProcessMemory] in C++, C# and C. These functions are commonly used in DayZ Cheats, Arma 3 and Arma 2 cheats....

The famous John Audi uses both of these functions in his cheat but he does it kernel mode.... I do not know Kernel-C so i will not be teaching you this but if you make something for A2 i can give you a bypass so you dont need kernel to do it....

Anyways, comment below if you wanna learn... If i help yeah out I just ask you leave a comment and maybe some rep / questions below.... All coding tutorials will be posted on my forum under Software Releases.... This includes installing Visual Studio 2015 Express / Community and installing other WDK's and SDK's.... Coding is a very simple process to learn if you got time, where is TONS of information online to fix issues if you hit a bug or error.

-----------------------------------
Maybe us Developers can chip in and if someone post any issues or questions, other community members can help me answer them. This will be a good way to get people into coding there own cheats and maybe bring back dayz cheating.
Old 04/13/2016, 18:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
Can you tell me the order of learning?
Old 04/16/2016, 19:09   #3

elite*gold: 0
He doesn't seem to know it.
Old 04/16/2016, 23:46   #4

elite*gold: 91
I dont watch this thread as i have one in [Freebies].
Old 04/17/2016, 01:17   #5

elite*gold: 6672
The Black Market: 303/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,855
^
#closed
Closed Thread