Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Autokick Script for Servers

Discussion on Autokick Script for Servers within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Autokick Script for Servers

Looking possibly for a way to autokick people from my server now that the #lock function doesn't work. Any way to do this, add me on skype: dats3xykid might actually be willing to pay if legit

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Autokick
01/07/2015 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
Gibt es momentan ein nennen wir es mal 'interrupt-Assisting-tool'? :D Also ein Skript welches automatisch interrupted. Is there any updated interrupting tool ? L.G. Al
Autokick
12/12/2014 - World of Warcraft - 23 Replies
Hallo, dem groß Teil dieser Community ist "Autokick" bekannt, dieser wird seit WoW Patch 4.3.4 nicht mehr geupdated. Wem Autokick nicht bekannt ist: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/wow-exploits-hack s-tools-macros/926332-bl1zz4rds-autokick-never-mis s-interrupt-cast.html Nun hatte ich wieder Lust diesen upzudaten, aber erstmal wollte ich mir die Interesse an dem Tool anschauen und erstelle vorerst diesen Thread. Autokick würde neue Features bekommen: - Kickt nur Spells, die man...
Script eines Servers ?
12/21/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hallo, was kann man mit dem Script eines Servers anfangen ??? PHP dateien usw.
2 Travian servers dboor script
05/24/2012 - Browsergames - 1 Replies
battlefield-extreme 100x server speed 20x troop speed 10x storage --------------------------- battlefield-extreme 250 250x server speed 50x troop speed
Retarget script (blader) PRIVATE SERVERS ONLY
03/13/2011 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 25 Replies
Made a simple retarget script for bladers. It only works on private servers unless you have a bypass for official ones. It took me an hour to get the timings right but it works fine for me. You need to have good fps or it won't work well... It's good for bosses :) -Make sure you run window mode and that you maximize the window Press Z to start and ESC to pause. Some cabal clients (EliteCabal) won't let you start the bot when the cabal window is on top, you have to minimize it first and...