Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DayZ SA private hacks.

Discussion on DayZ SA private hacks. within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DayZ SA private hacks.

Found some.
Old 12/24/2015, 20:58   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I too am looking for something like this. Shoot me a PM
Old 12/24/2015, 21:13   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDayZSupplier View Post
I too am looking for something like this. Shoot me a PM
Vindea, didnt you sell cheats once not to long ago.

also, our's should be online soon as we're just finishing,just got our Driver Certificate so we're just working on our Driver.
It won't be kernel injection based method so just keep that in mind.

Once all is working we may start producing private based cheats.
Private Code ( Strings )
Private Driver Signature
Private based Driver Compile
Private based loader and anti leak system
Old 12/24/2015, 23:07   #4

Mr. Arma, I sold with a team of developers making it possible, which I no longer have.

On a second note, nice advertising but your cheats are everything but private, I would never in a thousand years buy anything from you, given that also includes but is not limited to, your private versions.

You like to say you sell anything private, well i'm going to inform your current audience that look at this thread just how private you are with these following pictures of evidence.. against your " private " methods, and any hope to actually protect these people of BE

In this picture above you will see how he clearly states in his own stream, how he used a public method to bypass battleeye. Well that's real good ole chap, you really are protecting people.

2. This guy is CCC
As his stream is linked in the picture to his skype, you will see the first picture checks out. Also in this following pic, he was banned. Why was he banned? One of the many reasons was.. he created false accounts to vouch for himself ( along with other reasons ) but that was one.

3. You may think this seller is somewhat intelligent, codes his own, is the god of all scripters. Nah fam, this kid literally doesn't even change variables, and all those scripts he adds himself, well lol they were in previous versions of menu's, he literally just c/p onto the new ones pretending that he knows how to edit that well on anything. Something funny I will also like to mention, this kid codes... zit. the real thing this guy does is pay a developer to do the loader and such for him, all the information he tells you, is simply information he either learned for working for juazey, or his dev informing him of.

4. " working for juazey " yes. He did. as the picture next will show,
james matthews, the guy to be forever membered as juazey's pet who helped all his scammed customers with all their needs. Well this champ moved on to greater things, like starting his own business! Oh yes the support member of juazey, the scammer, is now selling to you again. Great!

Summary of this entire thing: This kid is a fraud, he doesn't code, doesn't know how to stop bans, and minimal protection. Anything he tells you, promises you, is most likely lies. not flaming on the kid, just informing his sellers that might happen to stumble upon this thread, make a educated and well informed decision on your buying's. Other then that, he can respond with messages of how he has done this or that, or how I am false. I will of course present more FACTS, against his claims. and p.s. if you think he can code, just look at the variables on his script when he releases, he will probably change it sololy because of this post, but just look at it anyway. Most likely even after this, won't be changed.

And just to clarify upon anything before you say I relied on developers and try to trash me for it, yes you are correct I did rely on developers, of course I admitted at the time to it to anyone who so asked, and that be it. You literally don't change any code at all, the most you do is add or remove a few lines of code that has already been made and call it your " edits " when infact, they are not your edits, they are mizzle's because technically, you did not create none of the coding that you add into your product.
Old 12/25/2015, 01:52   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindea View Post
Mr. Arma, I sold with a team of developers making it possible, which I no longer have.

On a second note, nice advertising but your cheats are everything but private, I would never in a thousand years buy anything from you, given that also includes but is not limited to, your private versions.

You like to say you sell anything private, well i'm going to inform your current audience that look at this thread just how private you are with these following pictures of evidence.. against your " private " methods, and any hope to actually protect these people of BE

In this picture above you will see how he clearly states in his own stream, how he used a public method to bypass battleeye. Well that's real good ole chap, you really are protecting people.

2. This guy is CCC
As his stream is linked in the picture to his skype, you will see the first picture checks out. Also in this following pic, he was banned. Why was he banned? One of the many reasons was.. he created false accounts to vouch for himself ( along with other reasons ) but that was one.

3. You may think this seller is somewhat intelligent, codes his own, is the god of all scripters. Nah fam, this kid literally doesn't even change variables, and all those scripts he adds himself, well lol they were in previous versions of menu's, he literally just c/p onto the new ones pretending that he knows how to edit that well on anything. Something funny I will also like to mention, this kid codes... zit. the real thing this guy does is pay a developer to do the loader and such for him, all the information he tells you, is simply information he either learned for working for juazey, or his dev informing him of.

4. " working for juazey " yes. He did. as the picture next will show,
james matthews, the guy to be forever membered as juazey's pet who helped all his scammed customers with all their needs. Well this champ moved on to greater things, like starting his own business! Oh yes the support member of juazey, the scammer, is now selling to you again. Great!

Summary of this entire thing: This kid is a fraud, he doesn't code, doesn't know how to stop bans, and minimal protection. Anything he tells you, promises you, is most likely lies. not flaming on the kid, just informing his sellers that might happen to stumble upon this thread, make a educated and well informed decision on your buying's. Other then that, he can respond with messages of how he has done this or that, or how I am false. I will of course present more FACTS, against his claims. and p.s. if you think he can code, just look at the variables on his script when he releases, he will probably change it sololy because of this post, but just look at it anyway. Most likely even after this, won't be changed.

And just to clarify upon anything before you say I relied on developers and try to trash me for it, yes you are correct I did rely on developers, of course I admitted at the time to it to anyone who so asked, and that be it. You literally don't change any code at all, the most you do is add or remove a few lines of code that has already been made and call it your " edits " when infact, they are not your edits, they are mizzle's because technically, you did not create none of the coding that you add into your product.
At the time I was live streaming and I said that quote was when my cheat was offline for implementing our new method of loading a driver and gaining ring0 and ring3 access to allow memory editing capabilities and to add the public method was never affiliated to what I sold.

I scripted for a3 and never knew Mizzle created a3 scripts. I sell a DayZ SA Memory based executor and Mizzle has nothing to do with memory as he is a scripter.

Worked for Juazey? You high or some shit?
I assisted his customers, I never promoted his business and 90% of the people who added me I warned to chargeback against him through PayPal. ( I'm sure if you need proof I can go through and find chat logs based on my AppData )

My bans related to EPvP were substantially based on me losing access to these accounts and making new ones, I never tried to change my name and always kept my identity to whoever may ask. If anyone called me out for being CCC, I'd have no issues admitting to it as I already warn people about this when contacting me. Most users already know who I am and trust me overall because I've provided quality products in the past.

As well for my cheat, the code base is private and the only public code I may have used anywhere in any of my cheats is scripts which I never sold as every product I've produced it was a "Script Executor".

I'm not holding anything against you for relying on your devs but I do know that you have insulted people before and yet barely knew what you were talking about. Hell I rely on my current dev ( who's friends with Vince ) for his work in kernel drivers and injection knowledge.

If you get proof to back up your accusations I'll gladly like to see it. I see no substantial proof apart from me saying " I'm using a public bypass currently " on my livestream because our driver was not working due to a digital signature we needed ( Driver Certificate ).
Old 12/25/2015, 20:40   #6

yes, get me proof. Go through your appData, now since I want some though, i'm sure you won't go get it.

" losing access" boi are you that clumsy? nah fam you wanted to make yourself look good. so you made more accounts, and got banned for it.

And as for the live stream, why you live streaming hacks you are not selling? seems.. pointless. Dunno though that's all you.

I insulted people? You're right, and all proved out to be exactly what I called them out to be

This is the end of this post, as anything else I would have to say to you is.. well i'm basically bored of this.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/25/2015, 23:00   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
yes, get me proof. Go through your appData, now since I want some though, i'm sure you won't go get it.

" losing access" boi are you that clumsy? nah fam you wanted to make yourself look good. so you made more accounts, and got banned for it.

And as for the live stream, why you live streaming hacks you are not selling? seems.. pointless. Dunno though that's all you.

I insulted people? You're right, and all proved out to be exactly what I called them out to be

This is the end of this post, as anything else I would have to say to you is.. well i'm basically bored of this.
Sir, you won the internet.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/26/2015, 17:24   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

A lot of customers were questioning if you could still cheat on 0.59 and if our driver would include a safer environment for cheaters.
I was just showing I could still use cheats and it was public for anyone to use if they wanted to.

If I wanted to change my name I wouldn't tell people who I am >_>.
Old 12/26/2015, 18:51   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmaCheats.VIP View Post
A lot of customers were questioning if you could still cheat on 0.59 and if our driver would include a safer environment for cheaters.
I was just showing I could still use cheats and it was public for anyone to use if they wanted to.

Give it up while you can kiddo.
Old 12/26/2015, 20:57   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDayZSupplier View Post
Give it up while you can kiddo.
I don't need too, I have enough people assisting me to continue going.
Thanks for the offer though, I don't need it.
Old 12/26/2015, 21:23   #11

Quote:

I was gonna leave this post above alone because I really get tired of 10 year old's who just keep on going and going but I will again, do what I have been doing.

1. You avoided my chat logs I really wanted all that proof. Oh wait! It's not there.

2. You wanted to show off that you could still cheat? That's real good. " Hey guys I can cheat! Look at me go! I also use a public method to bypass BE " it's sorta funny really. People don't need to see you using public hacks, nobody cares, and it serves no relevance to your product. Showing off public hacks is equal to someone to who sells the colorful rocks, and then shows off a rock you could find on the ground. Good show tho chap.

3. The last bit you added was sorta pointless, nobody caresssssssssssssss about your name. The fact I was saying is you made other accounts to vouch for yourself, that's the issue.

4. Oh yeah we all have been hearing about your l33t hacks for a while now, they were suppose to come out like.. 1-2 weeks ago right? Oh that's right, it takes a virtual driver cert a week to come in, forgot. And then for some reason it now takes two weeks for the hack that should have already come out, did the functions eat themselves to? The code melt? Did you do no work at all before the cert? A good coder could come out with a memory hack in 3-4 days, the same as you are doing. But i'm sure your l33t protections and all that good stuff takes the week and a half to put into the hack, two weeks later it will be a month because you forgot where you put your hacks on your computer at.

5. I don't have beef with you, don't take this personal. honestly on skype you are the most annoying seller I have ever met, you literally act like a kid who took the drug NoCommonSense (tends to infect all the little kids like arma ) and then talk to people WHO ARE GIVING YOU MONEY. It's sad really, you may be selling hacks but it's still a product that people spend their hard earned money on and then you, who has no respect nor intelligence about what you are doing as a seller shits on them in basic terms because of your crappy ass merchant attitude.

Other then that fam, I honestly don't see why people support you so much. You most likely won't even come out with your " memory hacks " or own hacks at all for DayZ SA. But this is something I won't assume, i'm just waiting for the GB numbers/letters to flow onto your thread.

Tis it fam. *Drops mic*

P.S. ( he doesn't voice chat for a reason )
Old 12/26/2015, 21:34   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
I was gonna leave this post above alone because I really get tired of 10 year old's who just keep on going and going but I will again, do what I have been doing.

1. You avoided my chat logs I really wanted all that proof. Oh wait! It's not there.

2. You wanted to show off that you could still cheat? That's real good. " Hey guys I can cheat! Look at me go! I also use a public method to bypass BE " it's sorta funny really. People don't need to see you using public hacks, nobody cares, and it serves no relevance to your product. Showing off public hacks is equal to someone to who sells the colorful rocks, and then shows off a rock you could find on the ground. Good show tho chap.

3. The last bit you added was sorta pointless, nobody caresssssssssssssss about your name. The fact I was saying is you made other accounts to vouch for yourself, that's the issue.

4. Oh yeah we all have been hearing about your l33t hacks for a while now, they were suppose to come out like.. 1-2 weeks ago right? Oh that's right, it takes a virtual driver cert a week to come in, forgot. And then for some reason it now takes two weeks for the hack that should have already come out, did the functions eat themselves to? The code melt? Did you do no work at all before the cert? A good coder could come out with a memory hack in 3-4 days, the same as you are doing. But i'm sure your l33t protections and all that good stuff takes the week and a half to put into the hack, two weeks later it will be a month because you forgot where you put your hacks on your computer at.

5. I don't have beef with you, don't take this personal. honestly on skype you are the most annoying seller I have ever met, you literally act like a kid who took the drug NoCommonSense (tends to infect all the little kids like arma ) and then talk to people WHO ARE GIVING YOU MONEY. It's sad really, you may be selling hacks but it's still a product that people spend their hard earned money on and then you, who has no respect nor intelligence about what you are doing as a seller shits on them in basic terms because of your crappy ass merchant attitude.

Other then that fam, I honestly don't see why people support you so much. You most likely won't even come out with your " memory hacks " or own hacks at all for DayZ SA. But this is something I won't assume, i'm just waiting for the GB numbers/letters to flow onto your thread.

Tis it fam. *Drops mic*

P.S. ( he doesn't voice chat for a reason )
Both cheats are currently online and ready apart from security issues with the loader which are being patched with our new loader which allows us to use virtualization.

None of my accounts ever were used for vouching on my own post.

Chat Logs, I can ask many people that have come to me for cheats and ignored Juazey and they'll say the same thing that I am now, I never assisted with Juazey for sales I always assist with him providing even decent support which was me basically giving them the best advice which was to look elsewhere.

People support me because I know a hell of a lot more about what I'm doing then it seems you do since you can't even tell the difference from C++ and C# or your old shitty cheats and mine. I also heard you and your team quit selling scamming most users out of there money. I am a very nice user to deal with if you can return the respect and use common sense instead of spamming me about status updates when they are clearly on my post.
Old 12/26/2015, 21:43   #13

Quote:
Both cheats are currently online and ready apart from security issues with the loader which are being patched with our new loader which allows us to use virtualization.

None of my accounts ever were used for vouching on my own post.

Chat Logs, I can ask many people that have come to me for cheats and ignored Juazey and they'll say the same thing that I am now, I never assisted with Juazey for sales I always assist with him providing even decent support which was me basically giving them the best advice to look elsewhere.
It's funny really. The amount of constant bullshit you spout to cover your own ***.

1. The chat log deal, you literally won't go get me proof. You said you had it, quit dodging it, go get it.

2. So a few security issues and a new loader ( probably uses a lot of source from the old loader ) takes two weeks. Impressive really, at how bad this cover up is. You would have found a way to atleast use it without the loader if you had it, that time you showed off the PUBLIC HACKS LOL, but i'm sure you have a excuse for that to.

3. Actually I have a idea, to know they are online and working you had to test them somehow right..? So tonight live stream them, all the features working all perfect and let's see these l33t hacks.
Old 12/28/2015, 12:34   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 1741/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,190
#closed
Closed Thread