Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

First working exile money cheat | Working 100% with proof

Discussion on First working exile money cheat | Working 100% with proof within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up First working exile money cheat | Working 100% with proof

Selling a Exile Money cheat to the community, I've made the first 100% most efficient exile money cheat..... A high encrypted script with tons of money waiting for you to spawn.

I'm selling it 40$ Lifetime
Old customers get 30% off
Refer a friend get 50% off

Ill be releasing it sometime this week.

You can add as much as you need at any given time... You'll need storage space told do this cheat and you'll need an injector that uses Post Process to inject. If you don't know if your injector uses that message me on skype for help.
Proof is on its way, don't you worry.
I will skype screenshare but I don't play exile much so I do have the right to deny. I will send you a video that was taken today (The post date) so you may see it works on a anticheat enabled server.

Contact Information
Skype -> live:privatecheatsdylan
Email ->
Forum - Reply below
PM -> PM me
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/18/2015, 03:47   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thanks again for your help CustomCheaterCheatz. Happy to vouch for this guy. Has helped me a lot in Arma3 and now specifically with Exile.

+rep and can't wait for the next mod / script that you can help me with.
Old 09/18/2015, 06:09   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I bought the Epoch cheat and got it within 10 minutes of purchase. It was really quick, he asked for my Arma 3 ID, sent download, and I got it. All the menus and stuff are really straight forward and easy to use, whenever I had a problem I'd just ask and he'd either fix it for me or tell me what I did wrong. Amazing customer service and help. The cheat itself was fun and it worked, every Exile server no prob. I had a lot of enjoyable moments with this and recommend to anybody looking for a good time. CCC is definitely my favorite seller out there. Anything I need and he has it. Also, the discount on the Friendly Guy's injector is really nice. You can tell on all of his cheats he made a really nice product.

Vouch!
10/10
Old 09/18/2015, 06:43   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Vouch:

I have bought his script, the script is working and is NOT scammed, works like it should, haven't been banned because scripts don't get you Global Banned, only detected injectors and memory editors. I advise you get your scripts from him because they are kept upto date and trusted!

He is on Skype majority of the time, I mean he does have a life. He always has full context support of his customers. He has an A+ stamp from me! This guy can get you what you want!
Old 09/18/2015, 08:45   #5

I'll have to be honest here, All 3 post are post on my threads and it looks fishy but thanks because I know who you all are on skype... cheers and thanks for the vouches... Been hard at work with exile cheats.

i appreciate the vouches i am now moving this thread to my main thread... /closed