Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Undetectable Arma2OA/Arma3 Private Hacks (actual hacks, not scripted)

Discussion on Undetectable Arma2OA/Arma3 Private Hacks (actual hacks, not scripted) within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/31/2015, 12:22   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I'm interested to do some business.
I referred a few ppl to you and if you could show me video proof I could refer a lot more, My friend is also interested if you'd like to add him...PM me if ur interested to show me a video.
My friend: liveanielle.clemington
If I'm not mistaken I think there's a (live) at the start.
Old 09/01/2015, 21:49   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

As most of everyone knows i buy alota stuff to test alotta products on this site.. Ill have to vouch for jurugi as his stuff hasnt failed me yet, hes been very supportive and very kind... Vouch and +rep
PS. Yes its CustomCheaterCheats Co-Founder.
Old 09/02/2015, 12:14   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can vouch for him. Jurugi, was not only fast to respond but is extremely helpful and overall great support. Truly recommend him to buy your ArmA hacks
Old 09/03/2015, 03:23   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I fully agree with previous posts!
Top support, quick answer, he also did an instruction via Teamwiever for noobsis like me.
Truly appreciate his work.
Hack works fine!

Thanks again!
Old 09/04/2015, 02:43   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Vouch vouch works fine realy friendly and he gave me first a trail version to test it my self worth the price
Old 09/05/2015, 06:30   #21

No longer selling. BE updated to detect this hack. Might be updating it privately but can't sell it to random people due to info leaks (or kids from BE buying it etc.) : )
Old 09/05/2015, 20:02   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

so much for "undetectable". seems like I wasnt that wrong after all on the first page.
Old 09/06/2015, 04:01   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Fun

I dont even know anymore.
Old 09/06/2015, 05:00   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by knuckhead View Post
so much for "undetectable". seems like I wasnt that wrong after all on the first page.
Lol? You're just some mad kid on the internet who thinks he has 'honor' when no one even knows who you are and you don't even know the answer to 1+1. It's 'undetectable' yes because it was undetected from BattlEye (and should be now again: privately) and because unlike others which basically use a signed driver to do what 'cheat engine' basically used to do, I have actual features that are not detectable by script, or scripted at all (pure memory). Thus the only way an admin would kick you is if you chose to execute a script (and you have no clue what it is for, troll them, etc.) or he gets mad at you. Stop pretending you have any sort of 'honor' xD I am still around and still undetected regardless of whether I sell to like 50-60 people and then some mad kid leaks it to BE for an update and direct detection. You on the other hand, keep being envious and using your '1 account per 3 days' scheme to keep rebuying accounts and pedaling 'scripts' after each global ban, or affiliating yourself with people who have no clue how to actually program something. It's like I am the nba star and you are just a hater from the street who is encouraged by pot smokers around you. No one cares kid, get mad. xD
Old 09/06/2015, 18:21   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurugi View Post
Lol? You're just some mad kid on the internet who thinks he has 'honor' when no one even knows who you are and you don't even know the answer to 1+1. It's 'undetectable' yes because it was undetected from BattlEye (and should be now again: privately) and because unlike others which basically use a signed driver to do what 'cheat engine' basically used to do, I have actual features that are not detectable by script, or scripted at all (pure memory). Thus the only way an admin would kick you is if you chose to execute a script (and you have no clue what it is for, troll them, etc.) or he gets mad at you. Stop pretending you have any sort of 'honor' xD I am still around and still undetected regardless of whether I sell to like 50-60 people and then some mad kid leaks it to BE for an update and direct detection. You on the other hand, keep being envious and using your '1 account per 3 days' scheme to keep rebuying accounts and pedaling 'scripts' after each global ban, or affiliating yourself with people who have no clue how to actually program something. It's like I am the nba star and you are just a hater from the street who is encouraged by pot smokers around you. No one cares kid, get mad. xD
Undetectable != undetected.

Thats all.

you intentionally tried to mislead people by using this word or you are that full of yourself that you actually believed it. dont even try to deny it.

there is no need to attack a "random kid" on the internet either in an attempt to hide your own failures. just admit you made a mistake, but you clearly cant do that.
Old 09/06/2015, 23:31   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Dude,

his hack was undetected for weeks.
No problems at all.
S.o. has to have leaked it because now be detects it directly and not after some days/weeks.

Dont bite the hand which is feeding you.
I am thankful to those who are providing hacks to us.
Old 09/06/2015, 23:57   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

His hack is so ******* good. It literally makes the game so much easier. I'm just waiting for an update because I can't play DayZ anymore without his hacks.
Old 09/07/2015, 14:53   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomatemozarella View Post
Dude,

his hack was undetected for weeks.
No problems at all.
S.o. has to have leaked it because now be detects it directly and not after some days/weeks.

Dont bite the hand which is feeding you.
I am thankful to those who are providing hacks to us.
no problem, just pointing out that "undetectable" is nothing but misleading.
Old 09/07/2015, 17:06   #29

Of course. No need to make a further fool of yourself. In fact you called yourself a "random kid" so nice job insulting yourself.

By the way, only like 10 people out of like 70 got banned and new version is already up due to the quick reaction times. Yet you're still hating out of what, jealousy or some bullshit? Really low iq. Keep thinking you're important on a random forums website haha. Also thanks for actually taking time to support my work.
Old 09/07/2015, 21:46   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 35
only members agree the hack with low thread pls legit agree from old member of board
Closed Thread