Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dayz SA, Arma 2, Arma 3 hack by d1spenser in association with partners [webinject]

Discussion on Dayz SA, Arma 2, Arma 3 hack by d1spenser in association with partners [webinject] within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dayz SA, Arma 2, Arma 3 hack by d1spenser in association with partners [webinject]

CHEAT STATUS:

Dayz Standalone: Working on
Arma 2: Working on
Arma 3: Working on

My cheat is being distributed through my partners, there are 2 websites:
dayzhacks.net and insanitycheats.com
For most questions use their contacts

Dayzhacks.net:

Teamspeak: 217.160.180.74
Livechat: Dayzhacks.net

Insanity Cheats:

Teamspeak: ts3.insanitycheats.com

If you want to talk directly to me my skype is: d1spenser_trading

We have created a completely new way of hack distribution. This is how it works:

1) Choose a website to buy from and create an account there. For security reasons make sure to access that website from a device that doesn’t have Battleye or VAC installed!
2) Join a server;
3) On the website you’ll find a form to fill. Enter your in-game name, server ip, etc. and press inject. A bot will join your server, inject you with a menu and leave. You MUST use “Free test” option first to make sure that hack works on your system.
4) Each time you change server or if server restarts, call the bot again to reinject.

And that’s it, you don’t have to do anything yourself. You don’t need to download, install, inject, execute or bypass anything, we take care of everything.

Cheat Usage Tutorial for dayzhacks.net

Features

Prices

This cheat is one of the safest out here. It has been working for half a year already. More info under spoiler.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 07/07/2015, 15:04   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Now that's interessting, I might try it in a few days.

If I would say, I'd like to cheat a whole evening, meaning maybe 3-15 servers (depending on time), could I pay you a fixed amount for something like that? Don't know, 15 Euros or something maybe?

Another question:
Any chance you would sell it?

I'd pay quite a bit for that...
(as long as you wouldn't sell it to anyone else at least) & I could prove myself that I'd never leak anything for example.
Old 07/07/2015, 15:21   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by svenseman View Post
If I would say, I'd like to cheat a whole evening, meaning maybe 3-15 servers (depending on time), could I pay you a fixed amount for something like that? Don't know, 15 Euros or something maybe?
Well, probably in the future, I haven't thought about such details yet. At the moment I just want to see how this service generally going to work. It's easier for me to just spawn it once. I'll definitely think about deal expansion.

Quote:
Any chance you would sell it?
Sorry mate, not selling RE itself, just the service.
Old 07/07/2015, 16:51   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+REP, Amazing guy, great friendly and even with some problems we worked out the solution and fixed it. love the menu and love the price!!
Old 07/07/2015, 17:06   #5

Quote:
Wasn't talking about the RE, was rather curious if you would sell your injector/script together (I guess it will be an injector) - (I want a working hack that doesn't get me banned every 2 days, no interest in own business/selling at all). I even would've been ready to pay someone to code it just for me (and pay accordingly of course) but so far I've only found kiddies trying to make money. Thanks for your answer though.
Unfortunately I provide only a cheat spawn service at the moment. The problem with hacks that you download is that at some point Battleye itself buys a hack and this is where all the problems start, this is how most people seem to get banned. In my case BE have nothing to download, So I hope this should stay undetected for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runa44 View Post
+REP, Amazing guy, great friendly and even with some problems we worked out the solution and fixed it. love the menu and love the price!!
Thanks mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXStandaloneXx View Post
Layer! IT`S DONSEN`T WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donīt Buy
If you're that guy, you received a hack, lied to me that you didn't and threatened to DDOS me afterwards. Anyway you have NOT paid, so you have NOT lost any money because I take money only after customer confirms that he received a Menu and that it works. I don't see a problem here.
Old 07/07/2015, 19:23   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+rep
I can say it works as 100% as he wrote in this thread. It's crazy how it works, but it does and i hope, that it will be undetected a long time
Old 07/08/2015, 00:51   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
Good job, keep up the good work.

What you now gonna do Bastian? :'D
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/08/2015, 10:01   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Itīs Works i hope a Long time

+rep
Old 07/08/2015, 23:53   #9

I'm going to leave for two days, service should be available again on saturday. Good results so far, thanks to everyone who participated and used this service!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/11/2015, 19:02   #10

I'm back online, service is ready. When I'm online I'm usually available from 09:00 to 21:00 GMT (Greenvich time)
Old 07/12/2015, 20:39   #11

The are a lot of special individuals who think it is a good idea to abuse my generosity (since I go first, spawn cheat, and only then receive money). Let me remind you that trying to scam me is futile: If I don't receive money I simply despawn the hack. So If you think about scamming me you'll only waste your time and my time.
Old 07/13/2015, 18:41   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey! After u spawn the menu, i cant change the server go on with hacking right?
Old 07/13/2015, 18:47   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by muschas1 View Post
Hey! After u spawn the menu, i cant change the server go on with hacking right?
Yes, you must play on the same server where menu was spawned. Do NOT disconnet from it or you loose the menu.
Old 07/14/2015, 11:44   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

added u on skype
Old 07/15/2015, 23:07   #15

I'm leaving for 2 days, service will be available again on saturday. No ban reports so far.