Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dupe methods for DLC

Discussion on Dupe methods for DLC within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 355
Dupe methods for DLC

I want to sell dupe methods (epoch/overpoch) for DLC/$$/CS:GO skins. I will sell it only for ONE PERSON!

add me on skype: isInteger

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dupe Methods
07/03/2012 - 12Sky2 - 2 Replies
Well lately things have looked a bit suss in the Twelve Sky 2 Saigo area.. let's just say it's just a gutt feeling xD but i think there be some duping going on.. miiiight just be me being paranoid -shrugs- either way i thought i might ask around to see if anyone knows of any Duping Methods, that may or may not include Multiclienting if you know of some ways to dupe but want to keep them secret well just PM me instead, or if your heartless! -sad face- don't either way i just thought id post here...
playrf ccr dupe methods
07/24/2011 - RF Online - 2 Replies
Any working dupes that work on ccr? If u know just name them and possibly leave a small hint.
Dupe Methods ?
09/13/2010 - Aion - 3 Replies
Hello Guys, wanted to know if anyone have any idea on duping methods at aion? whats about that trade bug i heared, someone can explain it to me, please? i known a method to dupe items, but its fixed now :( btw, playing on a privat server, so if u have dupe method that are fixed on retail, pls post em for me, maybe they still work on the pserver would be really nice :)
Trade my many methods of dupe..
02/24/2010 - RF Online - 9 Replies
Trading my dupe, to your dupe which is working on rf equilibrium... I can proof my dupe on your BSB 2.2.3 or Grand Update server. And you proof your dupe on rf equilibrium.
to all ppl that PMd me for dupe methods
07/24/2009 - Archlord Trading - 98 Replies
im wondering if any of u is still interested... PM me if u still are, trade will be simple, u give me cash, i PM u the entire method, and if u fail to get it to work i will be helping you ingame so we can get it to work... greetings