Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dayz Mod hack or Infistar Backdoor

Discussion on Dayz Mod hack or Infistar Backdoor within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dayz Mod hack or Infistar Backdoor

Hi Guys,

Im looking to buy private well supported Dayz Mod hack or infistar backdoor. In light of what happened to me with this guy,

Any serious sellers will be required to come to my chosen server and display that their **** is working. I will not go on vouches or anything like that as it seems this place is full of fake and scam.

Any one that says you dont trust you dont buy policy means you are a scammer and fraud. I sell software for a living and i will always proof to my clients my software works before purchase. ITs called legal business ethics. You want the business I am the client you prove to me not other way around.

So please let me know ill contact you and we can do a deal.
Old 10/31/2014, 12:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add me bob.roncken
Old 10/31/2014, 13:32   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6672
The Black Market: 303/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,855
Quote:
Originally Posted by punisher54 View Post
Hi Guys,

Im looking to buy private well supported Dayz Mod hack or infistar backdoor. In light of what happened to me with this guy,

Any serious sellers will be required to come to my chosen server and display that their **** is working. I will not go on vouches or anything like that as it seems this place is full of fake and scam.

Any one that says you dont trust you dont buy policy means you are a scammer and fraud. I sell software for a living and i will always proof to my clients my software works before purchase. ITs called legal business ethics. You want the business I am the client you prove to me not other way around.

So please let me know ill contact you and we can do a deal.
As already mentioned, you better add Graf C0x(matthias.schmidt238) on skype !
Old 10/31/2014, 21:01   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobr99 View Post
add me bob.roncken
Hey Bob, I PM'd you. hope you will respond mate