Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 03:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Darkorbit Bug Serprom 3 Video

Discussion on Darkorbit Bug Serprom 3 Video within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 02/25/2017, 02:26   #16

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinfachSö View Post
Then for *** sake share it here. BP already knows how this bug is working so you wont do anything bad by sharing it public in a post...
As long as they do not know the steps (they dont know them yet) they cant fix it and since its still working we can be sure that they dont know it.
Old 02/25/2017, 03:14   #17

elite*gold: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by epete View Post
As long as they do not know the steps (they dont know them yet) they cant fix it and since its still working we can be sure that they dont know it.
But you call those YouTubers morons because they wont tell how theyve done it?
And you think telling your information to some guys that pmed you will prevent it from reaching BP?

The old Seprombug was alive for months and believe it or not, BP knew it from the beginning. And they do know how this one works. After all they know how their system is running and at which points it may cause that bug.

Dont worry it will last long enough.
Old 02/25/2017, 09:51   #18

Quote:
But you call those YouTubers morons because they wont tell how theyve done it?
And you think telling your information to some guys that pmed you will prevent it from reaching BP?

The old Seprombug was alive for months and believe it or not, BP knew it from the beginning. And they do know how this one works. After all they know how their system is running and at which points it may cause that bug.

Dont worry it will last long enough.
Idk if ur totally blind or what? I call them morons cuz they showed vid but didnt show how to do it. I also told that I will share how to bug cargo selling in PMs so whats the problem? If you cant get it please do not answer.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2017, 10:36   #19

Quote:
Idk if ur totally blind or what? I call them morons cuz they showed vid but didnt show how to do it. I also told that I will share how to bug cargo selling in PMs so whats the problem? If you cant get it please do not answer.
Better stop acting up if you change your position all the time. You are doing the exact same thing as those 3. You dont tell your steps in public.

So your telling it if someone pms you? They what the hell was your last comment about? If you tell it everyone then you wont BP from knowing it.

Maybe you should find your position in this argumentation before you call somebody else blind, because you are the one one that is either a hypocritical moron that shows/says he knows an important part of the bug but doesnt share it or you are unable to write it in a **** post because telling it everyone in a pm is the same as sharing it public...
Old 02/25/2017, 11:07   #20

Quote:
Better stop acting up if you change your position all the time. You are doing the exact same thing as those 3. You dont tell your steps in public.

So your telling it if someone pms you? They what the hell was your last comment about? If you tell it everyone then you wont BP from knowing it.
telling it everyone in a pm is the same as sharing it public...
I never changed any of my positions in this topic, please explain what exactly you mean.

It is not the same, I decide to who I write this - e.g. date registration verification which I can not check if I would post it here but when I write in PMs I can. I dont know if you really cant see the difference... I am willing to help ppl but since I know that also ppl which should not know any step are seeking this forum I decided to share in PMs only, atleast I share somehow and when I say something not like those 3 cases above. Is it that hard to understand?

If I would know the seprom bug exactly I would either tell all or didnt tell anyone, those 3 guys decided to only show that something like that exist to make other ppl mad I cant see any other reason cuz they make a vid of bug but dont show it exactly, I smell attention whor*s. Like whats the point of it except for attention?..

Also I have never told I will share the "selling cargo bug" (which also might not affect in any way seprom bug) in THIS THREAD, I told I know it and told that I will share in PMs so your arguments are quite invalid, if you want to tell me more about how I do not want to share bugs with community go and search my posts/threads ya will find many of bugs I either explained in PMs cuz wanted to keep it more private or created a post/thread about it.

I hope I explained everything to you so you dont have any further objections to me and my decisions and my opinions. If you want to argue more lets use PMs instead.
Old 02/25/2017, 11:11   #21
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 91
This bug doesnt work anymore.
They just use this Videos to get Subscribers and Views.

If you dont accept that just feel free to support them.
Ha .. ha..
Old 02/25/2017, 12:05   #22

Quote:
why did they even make video of it when they dont want to share it? (Interjection: Share it to the publicity)

I was able to bug the selling resources shop part

Also I have never told I will share the "selling cargo bug" [...] in THIS THREAD (Interjection: Share it to the publicity)

Enough said b2t