Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What bot is this?

Discussion on What bot is this? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
What bot is this?

Hi all EPVP I haven't been to this forum or to Darkorbit for more than a year. I just randomly got to login to my account and I was just wondering what is now the most popular bot and if it's the one which I recorded. Thanks

Edit: well if someone can even tell, it wasn't a good way to record because the ship flew away everytime I came close but for example it flew all over the portal when jumping
Old 01/18/2017, 02:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by knuck View Post
Hi all EPVP I haven't been to this forum or to Darkorbit for more than a year. I just randomly got to login to my account and I was just wondering what is now the most popular bot and if it's the one which I recorded. Thanks

Edit: well if someone can even tell, it wasn't a good way to record because the ship flew away everytime I came close but for example it flew all over the portal when jumping
Yes i can tell I am 99% sure this is the DOB but (unless it's another packet but in beta) you can find the bot . It's a premium bot and costs about €0.50 per day.

The reason it flies back to the port once you come near is that it is programmed that way, if you stand still for a few seconds it thinks you're AFK and moves out but as soon as you move too close it goes back to safety

Actually funny you say that "it's not a good example" this means the bot is doing its job
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/18/2017, 02:48   #3

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palladium<3 View Post
Yes i can tell I am 99% sure this is the DOB but (unless it's another packet but in beta) you can find the bot . It's a premium bot and costs about €0.50 per day.

The reason it flies back to the port once you come near is that it is programmed that way, if you stand still for a few seconds it thinks you're AFK and moves out but as soon as you move too close it goes back to safety

Actually funny you say that "it's not a good example" this means the bot is doing its job
Ya thanks I just noticed that one checking a few threads here. I didn't ever think it will be possible to use a packet bot as DO programmers made some steps to detect all of this as far as I remember back in 2012 or 2013. Are some of the DOB crew actually PBDO creators? It was the most clever bot I ever used
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/18/2017, 02:57   #4

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by knuck View Post
Ya thanks I just noticed that one checking a few threads here. I didn't ever think it will be possible to use a packet bot as DO programmers made some steps to detect all of this as far as I remember back in 2012 or 2013.
Me neither- I thought it was all over until I got a pleasant surprise 2/3 weeks ago. Looks like there is another packet bot on the horizon too
Quote:
Are some of the DOB crew actually PBDO creators?
I was about to say no, but I had a look and looks Trulala was also working with PBDO so yes is the answer
Quote:
It was the most clever bot I ever used
I know I remember the times of 20 people using it simultaneously in 1-3 xD
Thanks
1 User