Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 16:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🎉 DOB - PacketBot (c) v5^dev comeback 🎉 🙈🙉🙊

Discussion on 🎉 DOB - PacketBot (c) v5^dev comeback 🎉 🙈🙉🙊 within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/23/2017, 21:24   #886

elite*gold: 0
how i config the bot? i press start and nothing happens
Old 01/23/2017, 21:40   #887

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ..ds.. View Post
Dont advertise the bot as safe... it only recently became public so they havent been looking to catch it.. also there hasnt been a ban wave since it became public, so dont try con other people into it by saying it " ******* safe". no bot is safe.
iam just giving my opinion since realse 24/7 botting no ban
Old 01/23/2017, 21:48   #888

it crash everytime save the timetable and do save it pls help
Old 01/23/2017, 21:56   #889

version 452 not found pet not found change confi lol 20 € and ****
Old 01/23/2017, 22:47   #890

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,737
Quote:
Dont advertise the bot as safe... it only recently became public so they havent been looking to catch it.. also there hasnt been a ban wave since it became public, so dont try con other people into it by saying it " ******* safe". no bot is safe.
Tbh I was really sceptic about packetbots nowadays since they got ripped so much in the past but its antiban safety and very often updates everytime when even a little thing change in system give me some faith that its gonna last atleast few months maybe even years like old bots ^^
Also developers improved since that days a lot I guess.
If developers will give this bot 100% of their effort and attention I am sure they can keep this bot safe.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/23/2017, 23:22   #891

how i do for the bot break up every 120-60 minutos 8 to 10 minutes in the portal
? i have already buyed the bot
Old 01/23/2017, 23:58   #892

Quote:
Originally Posted by epete View Post
Tbh I was really sceptic about packetbots nowadays since they got ripped so much in the past but its antiban safety and very often updates everytime when even a little thing change in system give me some faith that its gonna last atleast few months maybe even years like old bots ^^
Also developers improved since that days a lot I guess.
If developers will give this bot 100% of their effort and attention I am sure they can keep this bot safe.

If i didnt already lose my ufe to ibot then i would have a different opinion, but i wouldnt trust a packet bot till they say about ban waves again and nobody who uses it gets banned, you never know they might not come and thats when i start using it x)
I do think the devs do a good job at it, i could never do what they do but it still sends packets which is how they found out last time
Old 01/24/2017, 00:15   #893

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,737
Quote:
If i didnt already lose my ufe to ibot then i would have a different opinion, but i wouldnt trust a packet bot till they say about ban waves again and nobody who uses it gets banned, you never know they might not come and thats when i start using it x)
I do think the devs do a good job at it, i could never do what they do but it still sends packets which is how they found out last time
As far as I know they have to send legit packets cuz if they would send "wrong/bad packets" bp would instantly see it and ban every1 sending it, the thing that happend be4 with packetbots was not so simple to explain cuz it had many factors/reasons why ppl got banned and the problem was not exactly just packet sending I think.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/24/2017, 00:48   #894

Tbh, the fact that they've mentioned in their stream that they are changing bonus boxes because of botters says a lot about how they are planning on handling bot use, i.e not (they have totally acknowledged the fact that there are botters botting in bmaps and did not mention anything about doing anything about it).
They have a pretty small population on the server at the moment, and epvp makes up a good % of total DO players, now if they banned all players who bot, then servers are going to be even emptier than it is currently.
I'm sure we would all rather have maps full of botters rather than maps which are completely empty?
They went through this in 2013, after the huge banwaves DO became empty and the same people who were crying about bot use then immediately started crying about population and were demanding server merges.
I'm sure BP noticed that all the accounts they just banned are no longer paying for premium, doubler, rebrate etc.. So i highly doubt that it is financially beneficial for them to expand on their anti-bot scripts (whatever this term means), to try and catch these high-end bots, only then to discover that they are no longer receiving money these botters were still paying.
Also, I don't see anyone complaining about the bot? If DOB added autolock, bidding tools it might be a different story (@v5devs- please don't ever add trading/autolock thanks <3)
sry for slab of text

tldr; I don't think it is financially feasible for DO to go after the bots

ofc I may be wrong. We will see in the next few banwaves I suppose
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/24/2017, 01:42   #895

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palladium<3 View Post
Tbh, the fact that they've mentioned in their stream that they are changing bonus boxes because of botters says a lot about how they are planning on handling bot use, i.e not (they have totally acknowledged the fact that there are botters botting in bmaps and did not mention anything about doing anything about it).
They have a pretty small population on the server at the moment, and epvp makes up a good % of total DO players, now if they banned all players who bot, then servers are going to be even emptier than it is currently.
I'm sure we would all rather have maps full of botters rather than maps which are completely empty?
They went through this in 2013, after the huge banwaves DO became empty and the same people who were crying about bot use then immediately started crying about population and were demanding server merges.
I'm sure BP noticed that all the accounts they just banned are no longer paying for premium, doubler, rebrate etc.. So i highly doubt that it is financially beneficial for them to expand on their anti-bot scripts (whatever this term means), to try and catch these high-end bots, only then to discover that they are no longer receiving money these botters were still paying.
Also, I don't see anyone complaining about the bot? If DOB added autolock, bidding tools it might be a different story (@v5devs- please don't ever add trading/autolock thanks <3)
sry for slab of text

tldr; I don't think it is financially feasible for DO to go after the bots

ofc I may be wrong. We will see in the next few banwaves I suppose
banwaves are composed of 50% of botters only, others are "offenders" and inactive accounts (my gb1 got banned for inactivity, 8 months off and they had the balls to say that "i was botting").

they just put up big numbers to the whiners shut up for a while, still, autolocks are a kick in the balls. and are used as excuse by any noob out there, they can't really differ "looking at minimap for invisible" from "other-side-of-map lock"... also auto bid tools don't suffer from the "few seconds of lag" we have to face when bidding, it can draw new customers for the bot devs. all in all i don't really care. Global Murika 2 is low on people.
Old 01/24/2017, 02:59   #896

The Black Market: 128/2/3
Received Thanks: 1,022
Anyone else who has problems with DOB?
It doesn't start botting NPC's in x-3 map and i have to click minimap to actually make it GO and do what it's supposed to do..

Then when it flees or something like that it just idle's at portal... 6 hours at portal.. beat that -.-''

Think devs needs to look at code again cause something is wrong :S
(Same setup as last time before update and it worked, now it doesn't)
Old 01/24/2017, 03:40   #897

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickMayer View Post
It doesn't start botting NPC's in x-3 map and i have to click minimap to actually make it GO and do what it's supposed to do..

Then when it flees or something like that it just idle's at portal... 6 hours at portal.. beat that -.-''

been botting in x-3 maybe 40 hours last 48 hours, and no problems for me, if I encounter any ill let you know

..or maybe it's being naughty when i'm not looking
Old 01/24/2017, 06:20   #898

elite*gold: 170
Received Thanks: 2,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertoMF901 View Post
it crash everytime save the timetable and do save it pls help
Quote:
Originally Posted by radekladic0 View Post
version 452 not found pet not found change confi lol 20 € and shit
Epvp isnt our support forum. Please use our forum to report bugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickMayer View Post

Looks like there is a bug with buy ammo. Please check "show debug" and log should spam it.
Old 01/24/2017, 12:35   #899

Received Thanks: 1,746
Please use autobuy cpu for rockets and ammo until the dev solve the bug.
Works perfectly.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/24/2017, 15:14   #900

The Black Market: 128/2/3
Received Thanks: 1,022
Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbots_support View Post
Please use autobuy cpu for rockets and ammo until the dev solve the bug.
Works perfectly.
I am using it.
Switched to x1 ammo but the same error still exist..
Closed Thread