Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What to do next?

Discussion on What to do next? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What to do next?

Hey guys, my equipment looks like this:
- Goliath
- 8 Iris
- 35 Lf3
- 20 BO2
- 15 Speedgens

Iam Confused what i have to do next..
Should i spend all my uridium for PilotPoints?

Thanks!

//Edit: I want to go hunting as soon as possible, i dont care for aliens
Old 12/22/2016, 18:57   #2

elite*gold: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by voiice View Post
Hey guys, my equipment looks like this:
- Goliath
- 8 Iris
- 35 Lf3
- 20 BO2
- 15 Speedgens

Iam Confused what i have to do next..
Should i spend all my uridium for PilotPoints?

Thanks!

//Edit: I want to go hunting as soon as possible, i dont care for aliens

I would use uridium for Pilot points (atleast up to 27). That way you can get FAT lasers, and shield mechanics to a full level. After that, you want to spam zeta's to get full havocs, and use the booty keys on zeus day to get APIS/LF4/ZEUS parts. After you get all 10 havocs, yes 10. Stop doing zeta's, then just start doing Kappa gates. Straight up spam them, until you get 10 hercs. Usually it takes about 30-40 gates to get those. This will get you atleast 10 LF4 aswell from the gate alone. After you get those, then you can just keep doing kappa's, or buy booty keys. That's a personal preference.

Anyways, I know all noobs spend their uri on ammo and boosters when they are nowhere close to full UFE. Don't do that, complete waste.

Also, I would upgrade the drones to lvl 16 whilst doing Zeta's.

This will take long, depending on the grinding you do. Best option is to Buy an account. You can get accounts with 10 drones, and quite a few LF4's for much much cheaper than to actually grind out yourself. It's really only worth grinding out NPC's if your account is more than 70% UFE, and you just want to finish up your own account, otherwise buy one. You can buy accounts here:

My personal store is in my signature below.

EDIT: Just want to add, after upgrading drones to level 16. You can either upgrade lf4's or bo2's. Its a personal preference aswell. I prefer LF4's because it would help you more (more dmg, faster gates, faster cubes etc.) Also, once you get to full havocs, 10 drones. if you get bored of just doing gates/boxing. Consider getting a buddy and cube with him. Or if you have anough prom/sep stacked up. Get an aegis, and solo cubes. It also helps to change things up a bit.

Regards,

Snow
Thanks
2 Users