Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

more uridium ?

Discussion on more uridium ? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
more uridium ?

hello guys !
i have a question for you :3
Am actually botting with candybot , killing npc's and collecting boxes with my ship on x-2 (without doubler or pet) and i make 1200-1500 uri/h ( my internet sucks)
what i want to ask you guys is : Is is worth to buy box collector and " radar protocoles on rex OR not ? ( ofc without box doubler) AND how much do you think i will make/h if i buy it .

ofc if anyone have an idea on how much can i make more uri/h (NO DOUBLE BOX again ) please tell me

Thanks
Old 10/29/2016, 16:24   #2

Received Thanks: 2,658
Look at my post:
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/29/2016, 16:38   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeith_sk8 View Post
Look at my post:
I saw your post before .
so you're telling me that i should buy pet protocols and collect boxes on battle maps ?
Old 10/29/2016, 16:47   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolaxbeat View Post
I saw your post before .
so you're telling me that i should buy pet protocols and collect boxes on battle maps ?
Its is a huge investment, but it worths.
Old 10/29/2016, 16:53   #5

Quote:
Its is a huge investment, but it worths.
How much time (hours) of botting you make with 50k pet fuel ???
Old 10/29/2016, 16:55   #6

Quote:
How much time (hours) of botting you make with 50k pet fuel ???
I dont know as i have the fuel cpu which buys fuel automatically.
I recommend you to put your PI for bonus boxes collection, it gives you a lot more of uridium.
Look at:
Old 10/29/2016, 17:06   #7

Quote:
I dont know as i have the fuel cpu which buys fuel automatically.
I recommend you to put your PI for bonus boxes collection, it gives you a lot more of uridium.
Look at:
i have 29 PI so luck 1 + tractor ray 1 and i want to scale for alien hunter for galaxy gates too
those salvage protocole cost 45000 uri for 3% thats way too much
i will buy 3 radar protocoles for now ( my little rex avec only 3 slots)
all this will cost me around 120k uri

whats do you think about this skeith ? ^^
Old 10/29/2016, 17:28   #8

Quote:
i have 29 PI so luck 1 + tractor ray 1 and i want to scale for alien hunter for galaxy gates too
those salvage protocole cost 45000 uri for 3% thats way too much
i will buy 3 radar protocoles for now ( my little rex avec only 3 slots)
all this will cost me around 120k uri

whats do you think about this skeith ? ^^
9 salvaje protocols * 45k = 405k uri
3 radar protocols * 25k = 75k uri
Unlock slots = 3k+ 5k + 7k +11k +14k +19k +23k +29k +34k + 40k +48k = 233k
TOTAL = 713k uri

With this you can get 9*3%=27% more of content on the BB that your pet collect + 36% more of pet "movement".
In addition to that with 29 PI you can get 24% more of uridium

Result:
If you collect a bonus box of 100 uridium by ship you will get 124 uri--->1 million = 1,24 million
If your pet a bonus box of 100 uridium you will get 151 uridium ---> 1 million = 1,51 million.
So with the investiment of 713k uri (which can be less) you will recover all the investiment when you pick only 3 million by ship. It will be less as the pet will also collect, i would say 2 million to recover all the investiment, 2 million can be collected easily in less than 1,5 months, picking 50k uri / day * 40 days you can get 2million, something which is not hard. But even collecting 25k a day it worths, in less than 3 months you can pick that 2 million.

+Appart from this the investiment can be less if you buy salvaje & radar protocols on sales day. The cost of that can be reduced a lot. If you also buy 25% disccount it will be less.
+From salvaje protocols you will also get more content on spaceball boxes
+From radar you will get more palladium
+You will get more GG spins from boxes

Thats my opinion, huge investiment, better results
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/29/2016, 17:38   #9

I forgot the detail of me having only 170k uri XD
Old 10/29/2016, 17:43   #10

Quote:
I forgot the detail of me having only 170k uri XD
When i started the investiment i menthioned before i was a 8 iris player. Now i am UFE hahahahha. What i told you its only a little guide, you dont have to make such big investiment. For example now you can buy 2 radar and 1 salvaje and so on and later when you have more uri buy more.... I recommend you to buy them on a sales day as you will waste less uridium. If i remember right its a 25% disccount so you can save like 150k uridium on that way....
Old 10/29/2016, 17:49   #11

Quote:
When i started the investiment i menthioned before i was a 8 iris player. Now i am UFE hahahahha. What i told you its only a little guide, you dont have to make such big investiment. For example now you can buy 2 radar and 1 salvaje and so on and later when you have more uri buy more.... I recommend you to buy them on a sales day as you will waste less uridium. If i remember right its a 25% disccount so you can save like 150k uridium on that way....
ok , thanks for your advices
Old 10/29/2016, 17:52   #12

Quote:
hello guys !
i have a question for you :3
Am actually botting with candybot , killing npc's and collecting boxes with my ship on x-2 (without doubler or pet) and i make 1200-1500 uri/h ( my internet sucks)
what i want to ask you guys is : Is is worth to buy box collector and " radar protocoles on rex OR not ? ( ofc without box doubler) AND how much do you think i will make/h if i buy it .

ofc if anyone have an idea on how much can i make more uri/h (NO DOUBLE BOX again ) please tell me

Thanks
Dude I also bot, but with FsBot Lion. I have a noob account ATM but I do NPC Killing & Collecting on x-2 and I get like 2500 - 3000 Uridium/h if you have the settings set alright ! And for Extra Energy, I can tell you that it collects like 20 - 25/h.
Old 10/29/2016, 18:05   #13

Quote:
what about kills on pvp maps (4-1/2/3)? do you have high online on your server?
Old 10/29/2016, 18:12   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by werwerf View Post
what about kills on pvp maps (4-1/2/3)? do you have high online on your server?
I never get killed on pvp because i have enough diplomace. Anyways it does not matter, you can always bot on a normal map, there is no difference, on pvp you get more, but this works too for normal maps.
Old 10/29/2016, 18:13   #15

Quote:
I never get killed on pvp because i have enough diplomace. Anyways it does not matter, you can always bot on a normal map, there is no difference, on pvp you get more, but this works too for normal maps.
thank you for answer
Thanks
1 User