Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheapest Payment

Discussion on Cheapest Payment within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 10/06/2016, 21:28   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by t.valy View Post
No,it wont.I live in Romania and one of my accs was having german payment(idk why) and i had to sent to suport a copy of my id card and after that they changed it to Romanian payment.
I contacted support too and sent my ID card so i hope i'll get it changed too, thanks for info bro

And for the cheapest payment i think Lithuanian is cheap cus 330k uri pack costs 74,99 euro idk if it's cheap but it's 25 euro cheaper than german
Old 10/07/2016, 13:47   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandalas View Post
I contacted support too and sent my ID card so i hope i'll get it changed too, thanks for info bro

And for the cheapest payment i think Lithuanian is cheap cus 330k uri pack costs 74,99 euro idk if it's cheap but it's 25 euro cheaper than german
You'r welcome,about cheap payment last time i checked out turkish,hungary,russian were the cheapest 50euro 1mil uri
Thanks
1 User