Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 17:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Privat Server Proxy

Discussion on [Release] Privat Server Proxy within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 46
[Release] Privat Server Proxy

Hello guys,

heres a little project. It gives you some "slight" advantages in fights on privat servers. I have only tested this program on uberorbit and another server that i can't remember the name of, but it should work on any server that's running 4.1 version.
Anyway what are the advantages you get in fights:
- No one is invisible anymore
- You can control multiple accounts at once. That means that they will do everything you do. They'll follow you, turn invisible when you do, attack who you attack, use smartbomb, etc...

Here are some pictures:

How to use:
1. Download zip file and extract it.
2. Open 3 shell (cmd) instances in that folder.
3. Depending on which operating system you're on you have to do things different. On Linux use "darkorbit_proxy" and "proxy", on Windows use "darkorbit_proxy.exe" and "proxy.exe".
4. In one shell (cmd) type "./proxy -replaceMap" (without qoutes; for linux) or "proxy.exe -replaceMap" (without qoutes; for windows).
5. Set your browser to use a proxy at localhost:8081. Here's an example of that for firefox:

6. Now type "./darkorbit_proxy start" (without qoutes; for linux) or "darkorbit_proxy.exe start" (without qoutes; for windows).
7. Now you can login normally (on uberorbit, for other servers you have to change stuff in the configuration file), and play the game. People that normally would be invisible now are not.
8. If you want to control other accounts, you have to type the following in your 3rd shell (cmd) instance: "./darkorbit_proxy rpc" (without qoutes; for linux) or "darkorbit_proxy.exe rpc" (without qoutes; for windows).
9. You can issue some commands there. The supported commands are the following:
- "bot username password"(without qoutes) -> Starts a new bot that is controlled by you.
- "login username password"(without qoutes) -> Mostly for debugging purposes; returns you your userid + a valid session id
- "mbot username password begin end"(without qoutes) -> Starts multiple bots at once. For example I have the accounts C0untLizzi1, C0untLizzi2, ... until 5 and they all share the same password. If i wanted to start all of them, i could type "mbot C0untLizzi password 1 5"

Now you should be ready to use this program.

I also attached the source of both programs. If you only want to start it you only have to download "do_proxy_release.zip".

Note: I only attached the compiled programs for windows. If i were to include the linux version the file would've been to big, sry.

Note2: IMPORTANT! If the server uses CloudFlare, my login program will fail. Take a look at for instructions on how to bypass it ! For uberorbit I had to add the following line:
95.211.153.184 uberorbit.net

Note3: This is mostly for me to learn the programming language "go", because it's quite interesting. You can easily extend the source code, as I added some more parse functions for packets that are not used (you can for example play around with the camera, if you add that to the code).
Attached Files
File Type: zip proxy_src.zip (1.7 KB, 58 views)
File Type: zip darkorbit_proxy_src.zip (17.0 KB, 67 views)
File Type: zip do_proxy_release.zip (5.97 MB, 76 views)
Thanks
7 Users
Old 02/08/2016, 14:33   #2

elite*gold: 1506
Received Thanks: 1,020

Not sure what to think about it

I understand that creating a such project may improve your GO skills, however, I'm not sure of the utility of setting it up for UberOrbit ? Shall we take this as a war declaration ?

Well whatever, good job

PS: Remember the the use of a such program on UberOrbit is prohibit by our Terms of Use, by using it, you infringe our terms of use and so you might be banned
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/08/2016, 14:41   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by player.elite View Post

Not sure what to think about it

I understand that creating a such project may improve your GO skills, however, I'm not sure of the utility of setting it up for UberOrbit ? Shall we take this as a war declaration ?

Well whatever, good job

PS: Remember the the use of a such program on UberOrbit is prohibit by our Terms of Use, by using it, you infringe our terms of use and so you might be banned
No you don't have to take that as a war declaration lol. I tested it on your server, and it's set up for your server, because yours is the most stable one and you are actually capable of fixing it. Other servers are probably not. I mean changing the port your client connects to is probably enough for most people to not get it working anymore, as they have to edit the .swf (fun fact: .swf name is "hardcoded"; changing that should also not make it work anymore). Or you change something else that this depends on (play page having the right format for sessionid or whatever; most people won't be able to change the regular expression that matches the sessionID on your page).
Old 02/08/2016, 15:31   #4

elite*gold: 36
That's something like "multiboxing" ?
Old 02/08/2016, 16:13   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaloianBG View Post
That's something like "multiboxing" ?
I don't quite understand what you mean. This program lets you control multiple accounts at once. That means you can be logged in with 4 accounts or so and they all attack the same target (which gives you an advantage in fights).
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/08/2016, 16:28   #6

elite*gold: 0
That's interesting... I want to test it but when im trying to open darkorbit_proxy.exe
it will close itself after 5-6 secs. What's wrong with that ?
Old 02/08/2016, 16:37   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0505okan0505 View Post
That's interesting... I want to test it but when im trying to open darkorbit_proxy.exe
it will close itself after 5-6 secs. What's wrong with that ?
You have to supply the program with a command. If you just open it, it will close itself. The reason for that is, that the program can operate in two modes. One is the server mode, which acts as the proxy for the connection, and one is the client mode, in which you can send commands to the server.

You have to open cmd and type the following "darkorbit_proxy.exe start" (again without qoutes). You have to open cmd in the directory where you extracted the files. I have explained this in the first post already.
Old 02/08/2016, 16:45   #8

thanks for your help im sorry im little bit idiot atm
Old 02/08/2016, 18:50   #9

elite*gold: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by C0untLizzi View Post
I don't quite understand what you mean. This program lets you control multiple accounts at once. That means you can be logged in with 4 accounts or so and they all attack the same target (which gives you an advantage in fights).
Yeah, thats what I meant.. In some games it's called "multiboxing"
Old 02/08/2016, 18:53   #10

elite*gold: 65
hasts jetzt doch nach langer zeit released :P
Old 02/08/2016, 19:51   #11

next lvl haxor "Cloudflare bypass security"
Old 02/11/2016, 16:13   #12

elite*gold: 26
Count ? what is ur skype ? or add me rcgenk99