Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 11:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Starting to bot need help and tips

Discussion on Starting to bot need help and tips within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Starting to bot need help and tips

Hello im starting to bot , and i need tips/tutorials on how to start, what to do ... etc. Currently using S bot
Old 01/24/2016, 19:57   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by erathemass1 View Post
Hello im starting to bot , and i need tips/tutorials on how to start, what to do ... etc. Currently using S bot
Use palla by pallavia and bot on 5-3 10-15h per day. Its better than boxing for you.
Old 01/24/2016, 20:07   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by erathemass1 View Post
Hello man, I advice you to get in a good clan that has a lot of NAPs and Alliances.After that go to 5-3 and start botting with Palla by Pallavia like 8 hours with breaks.In this way you will gain a lot of extra energies and you will avoid the ban risk.
Good luck !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Tips on starting a classic-style CO Server
04/29/2015 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies
Hello. I recently took interest into running a private CO Server mostly to run as a side project, were I can learn more about coding from it. About 5 years ago I did ran servers on both binaries and C#, but I never got really deep on the latter since it was mostly my partner's expertise at the time so he did 99% stuff on that one... To put things on perspective, from my point of view looking at the code I could understand most of it by looking at it, but would not be able to create my own out...
Starting a bot
02/25/2012 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
I'm a pretty good programmer and I want to write a private bot using GWA2 and GWMI, however I'm not getting a lot of info on where to find the source files for either of these or how to set them up to work with AutoIt. Anyone have any suggestions? I think I read somewhere that GWMI wasn't being developed any longer, but again there's very little material to read. I also tried googling. The main reason I want to start botting is to speed up my GW2 calculator on my main acct.
Starting Big Boy
01/03/2012 - DarkOrbit - 3 Replies
idk why but i cant create an account with big boy. could some one create one on server europe global 2 eic? or great britain 2 mmo. thanks. PM me
[Tips]Which attribute should I add? (Stats Tips)
02/22/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 59 Replies
These are the Tips for the STATS or ATTRIBUTES of each Character: Note: These are based on my observations in PVP and dungeon runs. Start with: ELESIS Elesis can be considered as one of the "tanker" or basically the "tank" of the gang, and since she is a tanker, you don't need to increase her defense. GCPH just released the skill tree for Elesis, which made her stronger, and more reliable. Here are some tips for her attribute build: Skill Atk - to improve the damage of her skills. Atk...
any tips for starting a band?
01/06/2009 - Music - 2 Replies
me and my friends are planning to make a band, do you have any tips for us to become popular not that too popular, or just tips for starter