Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 06:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any usefull darkorbit free bots?

Discussion on Any usefull darkorbit free bots? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/11/2016, 21:38   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akr3p_ View Post
Dayum, this sucks! I'm surprised a "veteran" like you is not able to build a good account. You definitely need a bot to get out of that ****. My suggestion is:
1. AutoBot (free)
2. Candybot
3. ClickBot (3€ for one year)
But you can try all of pixelbots that some good men developed for us, check out statistics of each of them and then decide which one is better for you.
For any other question don't hesitate to contact me via PM. I'm more than happy to help an aged player that have problems.

Regards,
Akrep_

LOL i allready built an FE acc since this thread,why?Because no one plays this game nowadays.

Also bumping is against the rules.

And to make the FE acc i just used the skylab for 2 months and bidding on items ,I got the iris for 1.4 mil creds.Without any bot.

In 2008 it was harder to grow,you would destroy a klon harder than now using just 6k damage on 1x with all 8 iris drones full lf3.

Of course there were the greedy ppl who shoot at you whites when you almost finished a klon.
Also I made this thread to see what's so awesome at being a botted player and to observe what are the resources.
Old 03/11/2016, 23:29   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zizi17 View Post
Someone is butthurt.

LOL i allready built an FE acc since this thread,why?Because no one plays this game nowadays.

So akrep stop being an butthurt and stop provoking me into flame war like a rude kiddo.

Also bumping is against the rules.

And to make the FE acc i just used the skylab for 2 months and bidding on items ,I got the iris for 1.4 mil creds.Without any bot.

In 2008 it was harder to grow,you would destroy a klon harder than now using just 6k damage on 1x with all 8 iris drones full lf3.

Of course there were the greedy ppl who shoot at you whites when you almost finished a klon.
Also I made this thread to see what's so awesome at being a botted player and to observe what are the resources.
The man try to help you and you call him butthurt?Dafuq
Anyway better use CandyBot for Boxes ofc and Palavia for for Palladium.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/12/2016, 12:13   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by eL1aS View Post
The man try to help you and you call him butthurt?Dafuq
Anyway better use CandyBot for Boxes ofc and Palavia for for Palladium.
Nope,he laugh'd at what i said in the other thread,and you did to but i ignored you.

And he stalked me ,he looked on my older threads which isn't normal thats why hes butthurt.

I bet he isnt used to be insulted.
And this thread is old,stop bumping it.
If you got any problems with me pm me ,we'll take it personally.
Old 03/12/2016, 12:43   #19

You look to have butthurt thinking he got butthurt lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peshо View Post
u forgot palavia?!
Better use bot until FE then use palavia
Old 03/12/2016, 15:36   #20

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
#closed
Closed Thread