Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 17:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zero to Hero 2.0 - by Agent Tim

Discussion on Zero to Hero 2.0 - by Agent Tim within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/23/2015, 15:11   #31

elite*gold: 0
this is amazing you think banean x boot and make another account asking for money to others to follow boteando,,,?
It was illogical to think that with 200,000 uris a day, which conseguias using the golem do not ban,, ivan to?
Tip: collect all money you get and buy an account,,,,,, I Botea least 60 thousand 500 uris and energies I'm trankilo and I'm not banned ..
Old 12/23/2015, 15:18   #32

The Black Market: 186/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by *skarlet* View Post
this is amazing you think banean x boot and make another account asking for money to others to follow boteando,,,?
It was illogical to think that with 200,000 uris a day, which conseguias using the golem do not ban,, ivan to?
Tip: collect all money you get and buy an account,,,,,, I Botea least 60 thousand 500 uris and energies I'm trankilo and I'm not banned ..
Okay. Because many people don't get the reasons why I'm doing this, I'm going to explain it.

There were guides like: "How to get to UFE in '-' Days". It was all theory. This thread should show how this account is growing, with which techniques and strategies. All stats will be posted so other people can compare it to their own ones. I'm added the donation system so people could support me and my account, but also to get honor me for the bit of work I'm doing here. I'm happy that many people follow my project ! Not everybody got so much money to buy an account or even no money.So they can't buy an account or they don't want to because it's not their really own account...
Old 12/23/2015, 15:21   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by *skarlet* View Post
Oh *** that google translator,ur spanish for sure.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/23/2015, 15:29   #34

Hard earned Promerium
Old 12/23/2015, 16:39   #35

It isnt bad idea and project but is it really neccesary? If you want I can make this progress too it isnt so hard start botting and etc. but good luck I wish you soon full LF-4, hercules, havoc.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/23/2015, 17:46   #36

I'm going to end my botting session for today. My account got ~26k Uridium now and collected on x-2. I try to get a vengeance in auction tonight and get to level 8 tomorrow morning to start botting at 4-x !
Old 12/23/2015, 19:57   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Tim View Post
I'm going to end my botting session for today. My account got ~26k Uridium now and collected on x-2. I try to get a vengeance in auction tonight and get to level 8 tomorrow morning to start botting at 4-x !
how many hours are you botting/day?
Old 12/24/2015, 00:21   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerrr123 View Post
how many hours are you botting/day?
The account will be around 16 hours online every day

A new day starts. I'm gonna start of with botting x-2 boxes. Changed to CandyBot later, because I got problem with FsBot. Killing NPCs on x-2 to reach Level 8 finally. I bought a Spearhead, because I think its better if you see it for a long time (higher speed and cloak ability). The purchase of the Spearhead required for new süeed engines. I'm botting boxes on x-4 (not4-x) because the battlemaps are filled with enemies. I'll collect on Battlemaps only at night.
Old 12/24/2015, 13:21   #39

Received Thanks: 2,658
Recomendation, buy PET and bot killing aliens on x-2 map till it upgrade to level 8. Then buy autolooter. You will earn more and more uridium. (Buy lf2, auto-rocket-buy and auto-ammo-buy CPU)
You will earn arround 2k uri hour and you will upgrade the level of your account in order to have more quests to do and doing it updrage faster the pet. (You will upgrade the pet by the EP of the aliens and the EP of the quests)
Remember, PET=2*ships collecting
Old 12/24/2015, 13:48   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeith_sk8 View Post
Recomendation, buy PET and bot killing aliens on x-2 map till it upgrade to level 8. Then buy autolooter. You will earn more and more uridium. (Buy lf2, auto-rocket-buy and auto-ammo-buy CPU)
You will earn arround 2k uri hour and you will upgrade the level of your account in order to have more quests to do and doing it updrage faster the pet. (You will upgrade the pet by the EP of the aliens and the EP of the quests)
I was thinking about that too. But the NPC function is not that good at all bots :/
Old 12/24/2015, 13:50   #41

Quote:
I was thinking about that too. But the NPC function is not that good at all bots :/
For me NPC killing function on CandyBot works pretty well on x-2, test it. (Some people have problems with it, but in the next version because it will be improved i think). Anyways buy it the sooner as you can and upgrade it doing quests or something
Old 12/24/2015, 14:26   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeith_sk8 View Post
Quote:
Buy PET as soon as you can, lvl 8 is so hard with only x-2 aliens.. but lvl6 is easy with quests, on lvl6 you can buy level2 looter then you can collect faster. Untill PET reach lvl8 your lvl2 looter will get back the 2x price of it.
Old 12/24/2015, 14:35   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by pisi.pasz View Post
Buy PET as soon as you can, lvl 8 is so hard with only x-2 aliens.. but lvl6 is easy with quests, on lvl6 you can buy level2 looter then you can collect faster. Untill PET reach lvl8 your lvl2 looter will get back the 2x price of it.
Its not hard but it takes about 3 weeks XD... but yeah if you do quests its very fast to upgrade it
Old 12/24/2015, 16:25   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by pisi.pasz View Post
Lvl 2 gear is available at lvl 3 or 4
Old 12/25/2015, 11:35   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushle View Post
Lvl 2 gear is available at lvl 3 or 4
I'll wait until hte PET stuff is on sale. If the keys will be on sale first, I'm gonna buy some of those

Started collecting with Click!Bot for 10hours at battlemap, now switched to FsBot and x-4 ! I got around 50k Uridium now
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread