Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

free time

Discussion on free time within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
free time

hello I'm on vacation so I decided to create some things in HTML-5, Well unfortunately I am uncreative agluem if you want me to do something for your private server: hangar, skylab, galaxygate (site), high-tech...
just ask

Price: it depends on what you'll want (entire site for exemple)
, but most are free

Contact by PM
Old 12/15/2015, 22:02   #2

Do you have Skype?
Old 12/15/2015, 22:08   #3

yes but now send me PM
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/15/2015, 22:12   #4

elite*gold: 1001
Received Thanks: 5,918
Wrong Section.

It has to be there:
Old 12/15/2015, 22:16   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Toni. View Post
Wrong Section.

It has to be here:
It is not a transition as it will not charge anything to do (unless you ask me to do the entire site)
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/15/2015, 22:22   #6

elite*gold: 1001
Received Thanks: 5,918
Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Flavio=- View Post

Price: it depends on what you'll want
, but most are free

Contact by PM
lol?

You are selling your programming skills.
Old 12/15/2015, 22:26   #7

but most are free

I'm not selling anything as I said I will only charge you if you ask me something like an entire website, and I want to learn more about HTML 5 and the best way to learn is by doing
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/15/2015, 22:57   #8

Html is not even a programming language. Anyways you can learn html in 5 min more or less.

Try to learn how to use correctly Css3 to make cool templates or learn php instead.

Regards.-
Thanks
1 User

Tags
darkorbit, html-5