Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 03:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Which background bot is the best

Discussion on Which background bot is the best within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 11/11/2015, 01:47   #31

elite*gold: 0
Just wanted to share some facts.

I've started an account in the beginning of this year. Never had played darkorbit before.

Used FSbot first (free version), and now FSbot BG. Have almost 1500 hours of gameplay. Acomplishments:

Aegis, Spear, Cita, all designs
Goli all designs
heart, moth, diamond and drill formations
31 PP
6 LF 4
8 iris lvl 16, i'm like 2 weeks from getting apis and zeus
full lf 3 and bo2
kronos
full demon
3 hercules, 2 havoc
pet lvl 16, kami, trade, resource, autoloot and repair lvl 3, all lasers unlocked
rank +- 770

just bought 2 weeks of box doubler.

Fuso, your work ******* rocks! Sure there are problems, but your bot beeing effective (as stated in my case) and free till now (and your older version really cheap too) already destroys any hater's arguments xD

About Golem... It never really worked for me. Never even got the opportunity to test it. And 70 euros is expensive as hell.
Almost the same for Nanobot. Better than golem (that never worked at all), but far from well.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 11/11/2015, 13:22   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zumir View Post
For my best pixel bot is Fsbot, only Fs was working correctly for me before i buy golem,nano,mbot and the other...better not to say ;P
true, i used mbot, nano and every bot on the market(except autobot), but in the end i came back to fsbot...best choice for me, even though sometimes it kills my ship in the radiation:P but that makes it even more exciting using it

Quote:
Originally Posted by johny420 View Post

I've started an account in the beginning of this year. Never had played darkorbit before.

Used FSbot first (free version), and now FSbot BG. Have almost 1500 hours of gameplay. Acomplishments:

Goli all designs
31 PP
6 LF 4
full lf 3 and bo2
kronos
full demon
3 hercules, 2 havoc
pet lvl 16, kami, trade, resource, autoloot and repair lvl 3, all lasers unlocked
rank +- 770

Fuso, your work fucking rocks! Sure there are problems, but your bot beeing effective (as stated in my case) and free till now (and your older version really cheap too) already destroys any hater's arguments xD

About Golem... It never really worked for me. Never even got the opportunity to test it. And 70 euros is expensive as hell.
Almost the same for Nanobot. Better than golem (that never worked at all), but far from well.

1500 hours? that's very much...in 300 hours i made my ship 10 drones+31 pp, 20 lf4...fsbot too(pixel, not background)...but i had doubler all the time+rabat
Old 11/11/2015, 13:41   #33

The Black Market: 387/2/0
Received Thanks: 3,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavaalb View Post
true, i used mbot, nano and every bot on the market(except autobot), but in the end i came back to fsbot...best choice for me, even though sometimes it kills my ship in the radiation:P but that makes it even more exciting using it

1500 hours? that's very much...in 300 hours i made my ship 10 drones+31 pp, 20 lf4...fsbot too(pixel, not background)...but i had doubler all the time+rabat
300 hours means 300x 5.000 approximately.So that's1.500.000 uridium... Or 3.000.000 if you get 10.000 URI/hour... I call bullshit.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2015, 13:43   #34

The Black Market: 117/0/2
Received Thanks: 2,515
Well, I'm still using an old "monthly" license on my "new" ge1 project, yeah old monthly because of the issues that ink had, so he kept adding days (lucky meh).

I'm really happy to hear news from mbot team, which, as far i know, the new mbot bg that will come.. will be one of the best work out here. Yeah golem is still the best, but in my case, just because it isn't a pixelbot and because it kills npcs very fast.

Well... almost 3 weeks of botting (let's say 1.5 week, because updates and blabla) and currently has 15 enginesand 230k uri. Just on x-1

Will see...
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2015, 13:44   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ƥeşħσ View Post
300 hours means 300x 5.000 approximately.So that's1.500.000 uridium... Or 3.000.000 if you get 10.000 URI/hour... I call bullshit.
Some people just have to sounds better than they are let hime enjoy the forum "fame"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Řoβч966 View Post
Well, I'm still using an old "monthly" license on my "new" ge1 project, yeah old monthly because of the issues that ink had, so he kept adding days (lucky meh).

I'm really happy to hear news from mbot team, which, as far i know, the new mbot bg that will come.. will be one of the best work out here. Yeah golem is still the best, but in my case, just because it isn't a pixelbot and because it kills npcs very fast.

Well... almost 3 weeks of botting (let's say 1.5 week, because updates and blabla) and currently has 15 enginesand 230k uri. Just on x-1

Will see...
uknow when mbot is out ?
Old 11/11/2015, 13:47   #36

believe what you must i can proove everything i said. it was actually around 12k pe hour +some money invested at mhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushle View Post
Some people just have to sounds better than they are let hime enjoy the forum "fame"

?
and by the way, i am better than i sound, not viceversa
Old 11/11/2015, 13:54   #37

Quote:

Lol. Golem works perfectly well for me. Just like the old bots, imo better than ibot and kbot tbh.

Just because it's expensive doesn't mean you have to write **** about it. We all know iNk and everything he's done for this section(old users from this section). I have no idea why you hate golem so much. If it didnt work for you you should have written in
golem's thread and im sure somebody would've helped you.
Old 11/11/2015, 13:58   #38

Quote:
h. If it didnt work for you you should have written in
about that...i wrote in golem's thread, but no one helped me(i mean they tried but they couldn't) i've seen this problem with other users too
Old 11/11/2015, 14:22   #39

Quote:
about that...i wrote in golem's thread, but no one helped me(i mean they tried but they couldn't) i've seen this problem with other users too
Well you should try again... iNk resets the trial license every now and then.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2015, 14:40   #40

Quote:
Lol. Golem works perfectly well for me. Just like the old bots, imo better than ibot and kbot tbh.

Just because it's expensive doesn't mean you have to write shit about it. We all know iNk and everything he's done for this section(old users from this section). I have no idea why you hate golem so much. If it didnt work for you you should have written in
I don't hate golem. And don't dislike cause it's expensive. Just never could get it working. Tried to get help in the thread without sucess. Being expensive is just another critic. I'm from Brazil, and 70 euros is like 1/3 of our minimun wage. I'm a college student and get paid only half a minimum wage. I'd have to waste 2/3 of my monthly wage to get a golem license. That's so much money that could buy almost 2kk uri directly from BP in the best buying times, if i'm not wrong.

But the point is FSbot works really well for me. Now I'm a medium elite making my way to ultra elite. Can make significant amounts of uri even without using the bot anymore. Still use sometimes to get GG spins and event boxes, however. How much was FSbot, 10 or 15 euros if i'm not wrong? That's a fair priece in my opinion. Don't think would be worth paying 5 times more in a bot that, beeing optimistic (given that i never really could use it), will be 20, 30% better.

Quote:
Well, as i stated i've just started playing this year. Took some time to figure out the game mechanics and even to know there were bots available. Also, my internet conection is lame, sometimes i get trouble with it.

But, anyway, i think your claim is absurd. Can you post some SS confirming? Just the total hours of the acc and 2 other achievments (2,5kk uri and box counter) will be enough.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/11/2015, 14:40   #41

The Black Market: 117/0/2
Received Thanks: 2,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushle View Post

uknow when mbot is out ?
Well sincerly... Now i can't say much, but there is school, exams, homeworks.. You know the student life right? Is hard to make a bot and be a student i think, I know 0 about programming ^^

But yeah, they are working hard... My prediction? ~next month maybe.

Quote:

Just because it's expensive doesn't mean you have to write shit about it. We all know iNk and everything he's done for this section(old users from this section). I have no idea why you hate golem so much. If it didnt work for you you should have written in
Also i don't like much golem too, ink is just making profits out from the bot right now^^

I bought the 1 month license just because i've sold an account, I still never payed him with my own money. Also i heard fsbot will be per month... I just hope it will have a lower price
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2015, 14:46   #42

elite*gold: 428
Received Thanks: 2,037
FsBot will cost 5 euros per month or 20/25 lifetime
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/11/2015, 14:47   #43

Quote:

Goli all designs
31 PP
6 LF 4
full lf 3 and bo2
kronos
full demon
3 hercules, 2 havoc
rank +- 770

Fuso, your work ******* rocks! Sure there are problems, but your bot beeing effective (as stated in my case) and free till now (and your older version really cheap too) already destroys any hater's arguments xD

Very interesting stats I am using FsBot and FsBot BG together over one year and I must say that without bots from Fuso I couldnt make so good account as I made TOP ACCOUNT
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/11/2015, 14:53   #44

For real! Without fuso i'd probably getting my lasts lf3 and bo2 for now :P
Old 11/11/2015, 15:55   #45

elite*gold: 108
Received Thanks: 1,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuso98 View Post
If you can't setup it, doesn't mean that is buggy. Try out the new version
I guess a lot of people doesn't know how to set up, which is why their vants go boom after going into radiation tons of times? x)

~StormTempest