Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 21:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Recover my founded acc back.

Discussion on Recover my founded acc back. within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 11/08/2015, 23:51   #16

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 387/2/0
Received Thanks: 3,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by Řoβч966 View Post
You forgot
Tell us the best bot; Palavia, fsbot, .... and so on, ?
How long should we bot for get ufe account?

About 3-4 months, depending on your luck. Would you please unban my account now?
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Founded Avalon4Story
11/01/2013 - 4Story - 1 Replies
looking for a team that was founded Avalon4Story I sv server 3.8 with new colors etc ... pm for willing
Bug event(Founded)
06/08/2013 - Seafight - 4 Replies
"When solo'ing an antonio you will need to repair, so if you move out of its range put Tortuga light on then go back near it, it will sit still because it wants to shoot you but he cant and then you can repair then shoot it again and repeat until you have sunk it. hope this helps it helped me Reward is around 45-50k pearls Please like if you found this helpful !" Credits: Frankie101
[BUG]Sr_Patcher V1.0.5 BUG FOUNDED
01/27/2012 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 0 Replies
Hello Guys When I'm Doing Something In Sr_GameServer ( Untouched One ) i Try To Compare Between The One Had Disabled Dumped And Fixed Rates Patched By Sr_Patcher V1.0.5 I Founded A Bug Lets Know What Is It :) 1: Open A Untouched Sr_GameServer With Hex Editor 2: Search For 6E 75 1E 3B D8 75 1A 83 7C 24 20 00 7E3: 6E = 110 ( Level ) 4: Ok Now We See Its 6E
Founded a bug on GG
07/06/2011 - DarkOrbit - 14 Replies
I found a bug on GG,can anyone of underground contact with me please?
Founded this chesmod
09/15/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 16 Replies
i founded last night on a privet forum this cracks the srobot 1.74 and works for me ... but can anyone do a virus check or something on it ? thx u RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting