Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 14:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Darkorbit private server recruit

Discussion on Darkorbit private server recruit within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Darkorbit private server recruit

Hi, I am on deprived waiter's(server) project Darkorbit and I am in search of administrators(directors) of several different nationalities to manage various communities, I have a web hosting, a database, a VPS, an emulator fixed and publishable(editable) 100 %, one cms fixed 100 % and éditale, a cat(chat) fixed and publishable(editable) 100 %, I shall like also having of the help(assistant) for the configuration of cms and of the waiter(server), if somebody is interested add I on Skype " Jojo292009 " , thanks
Old 10/23/2015, 18:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
i could help u i added u on skype