Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best Way to UFE

Discussion on Best Way to UFE within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Best Way to UFE

Hey Guys,

after seeing a lot of Post like "how i get fast up" ; "best way to bot" etc.. i just thought that i'll open this Thread now.

Just saying: This Way is for my Option the most efficent way at the Moment.

If you start complete new: I just can say, get Bonus Box Doubler and 25% Discount.. Stay on start Map and start collecting Bonus Boxing untill u have a Full Speed Leonov with LF3. After you done this go to x-2 Map and start botting Streuner/Lordakia until ur Level 8.
After reaching Level 8 go on Battlemaps and start collecting boxes there (50% more Rewards)
Best way to dont decrease Uridium: Bot 2 Hours Battlemap Boxes and then 1 Hour x-3 killing Mordon, Saimon, Lordakia. Then again Battlemap......
Do this until u reached ur Elite Account (8 Iris, Full LF3 (wait for LF3 Sales))

When u have reached ur Elite Account i just can recommend pala by palavia bot. - Bot 24/7 Palladium and use the Extra Energy for Galaxy Gate Zeta.
Is like 1-2 Zeta per Day (depends on Luck)
The Pilot Sheet u can build up with the Zeta Rewards and Galaxy Gate Clicks and the Booty keys safe until Zeus/Helix LF4 Event comes.
Don't buy APIS ! - it will come with time when u only collect on Helix LF4 and Zeus Day !
Zeus you can buy after the cost aren't more then 100.000 - 200.000 Uridium
The Uridium u get from Zeta use for the Drones to Upgrade them on Level 16. (on Upgrade Hour)
If you have finished the Zetas and already have Full Havoc - Do it on Galaxy Gate Kappa until your Full Hercules (get LF4 aswell)

If your Drones reached Level 16 start Upgrading BO2 Shields and LF4 Lasers you got (only on Upgrade Hour)

When u got ur Havoc and Hercules start getting Alpha, Beta, Gamma.
Safe the Uridium u get from, wait for an Logfile Sale and start building out to tractor beam II (25% more out of Boxes). Until you finished this use the Uridium and get 9x Salvage Protocol and 3x Radar Protocol for ur P.E.T

If you buyed this you get from Boxes ~50% more Rewards when ur pet collects and 25% more on your ship !
(Botting 4 Hours on Battlemap a Day gives you ~60k Uridium)
Always take brakes while collecting to not decrease your Uridium Rewards ! When you collect 1 Hour Boxes and then 4 Hours Palladium is the most efficient Way to take out the Maximum.

ALWAYS collect Palladium when you're not at home and build up more A,B,G.
The Uridium u get from safe now for Booty Key Sale and safe the Keys for Helix LF4 or Zeus Day.

After you reached this you should have an Account with 10 Drones, Full Havoc, Full Hercules and Full LF4 or nearly.

All the x4 Munition you get from Gates only use on x-7 Maps (if you have and UFE Account and Bohr Formation (and Seprom Updates) you can make up to 30-40k Uridium per Hour with only Shooting all red points on x-7) While doing this activate your PET to collect Boxes because you get like 50% more out of Boxes.

Use all the Uridium you get to finish LF4 Upgrades and BO2.

When you're at the Point and think you dont need anymore collecting Boxes you can reset your Pilot Sheet. After reseted you can go kill Cubikons and x-7 Map for Uridium and in Night go collecting Palladium for Gates.

NEVER FORGET TO BUILD UP SKYLAB

BTW: With this Method i reached in about 8 WEEKS !! an Maximum UFE Account and payed only 35€ for Premium, Discount and Boxes Packs (Depends on What Server and Company you're playing)

Just some Words to the End.
I only have written this for the Small Players and the Players who dont know how to bot best.

I Just can say that i highly recommend this Way because i botted with this method 5 Accounts to the Maximum in about 1 Year only !

BTW: My English isnt the Best as you can see maybe, so dont flame me when there arent the correct words and the correct sentence for it
I even think you can understand

Best Regards
Michi
Thanks
55 Users
Old 08/23/2015, 04:50   #2

Good English dw. Secondly, this is the perfect scenario. It will work if it didn't account for enemies that will prevent you. Moreover, it will take you approximately 2 days per zeta on a average sized server such as USA west, east 😠3, ge7, ge2, ga3 etc. If ur lucky, but otherwise it's a good strategy and people should consider this, good work.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2015, 07:33   #3

Thank you so much bro, I've been looking for this for a long time....Thanks for sharing, I'll try, I love you :P
BTW: what is Bohr formation?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2015, 07:50   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staspytel View Post
Thank you so much bro, I've been looking for this for a long time....Thanks for sharing, I'll try, I love you :P
BTW: what is Bohr formation?
Bohr is drill i guess.
Old 08/23/2015, 09:40   #5

Dude, uri amount is decreased spontaneously after collecting 30 mins-1 hr and ı can only laugh
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2015, 12:47   #6

server?

some servers like FR ones enjoy "antifirm" activities, so you cant palla more than 1h/day
Old 08/23/2015, 13:14   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf005 View Post
Dude, uri amount is decreased spontaneously after collecting 30 mins-1 hr and ı can only laugh
Im botting this way since about 1 1/2 Years and i never had a deacrease, just if u see it gets lower, instantly take a brake and go palla or x-7 Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by brouhaha View Post
server?

some servers like FR ones enjoy "antifirm" activities, so you cant palla more than 1h/day
Most account i botted on Germany Servers and yes as i said, it depends on server how long you need to be UFE, but its about 3-6 Months maximum if you always take this steps

And if Palladium doesnt really works good for you, go with Pilot Sheet for Boxes on Battlemap and go collect 3-4 Hours a Day (with Brakes) other Time you let bot on x-5 Map, works fine aswell

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkorbityolo View Post
Bohr is drill i guess.
Yes Drill Formation i mean, its named Bohr in German Servers and i thought its Bohr in ENglish aswell lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2015, 13:22   #8

Which bot do you use?
Old 08/23/2015, 13:25   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask91 View Post
Which bot do you use?
I use Golem Bot for Boxes, Palla by Palavia for Palladium and killing on x-7 by my Hand

If you won't kill by your own, take Golem Bot aswell - for me its at the Moment the best bot here but only a bit expensive
Old 08/23/2015, 13:41   #10

Yeah, it's the best. But the price is little to expensive for me 60€. So you paid 35€ for packs and 60€ for Golem bot and for this money you can buy a verry good ship. Anyway, thanks for the tips I think they are very useful. Best regards
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2015, 17:15   #11

This can be cool. Just it need working bot which can do all theses task like old PBDO Bot (still waiting for update LOL)
With that you can do everything exactly like in this theard. Anyway thank you I will try it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2015, 17:15   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask91 View Post
Yeah, it's the best. But the price is little to expensive for me 60€. So you paid 35€ for packs and 60€ for Golem bot and for this money you can buy a verry good ship. Anyway, thanks for the tips I think they are very useful. Best regards
Yes the Bot is really expensive, but you only need a 1 Month license for Beginning when u dont want to pay so much, after the month only take palla bot and do your gates for the uridium and shoot the x4 on x-7 Map .. Works fine aswell

Anyway better then paying thousand of Euros to be UFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasti555 View Post
This can be cool. Just it need working bot which can do all theses task like old PBDO Bot (still waiting for update LOL)
With that you can do everything exactly like in this theard. Anyway thank you I will try it.
Yes i really miss PBDO is was such the best bot in all DO history, hope he will come back one time to bot more Cubikons with Aegis on Noob Servers
Old 08/23/2015, 17:19   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by styleno View Post
Yes i really miss PBDO is was such the best bot in all DO history, hope he will come back one time to bot more Cubikons with Aegis on Noob Servers
Yes I botted only few weeks and then came big changes So miss me

Anyway works this guide even without any investice? I mean with free bot,without any box doubler or so?
Old 08/23/2015, 17:21   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasti555 View Post
Yes I botted only few weeks and then came big changes So miss me

Anyway works this guide even without any investice? I mean with free bot,without any box doubler or so?
Sure it works fine, just the collecting isn't that fast as a premium Bot and you need much longer without a Box Doubler.

Palla by Palavia is the first bot you need to buy - when u want to buy something

With this Bot you just bot the palla 24/7 and get your Gates for Uridium - needs more time but anyway works fine
Old 08/23/2015, 17:23   #15

Yes I know .. but I need any start to alpha gate for palavia.