Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 17:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Which bot is better? MBot background or Golem?

Discussion on Which bot is better? MBot background or Golem? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 08/20/2015, 21:57   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by iṄk View Post
Well, Golem sees Bonusboxes already before they appear on the screen.
It sees every box and always chooses the closest one to collect.
Pixelbots will always be less efficient since they only see boxes on the screen and don't take every box.
There is just no better box collector around. How can you improve what is already perfectly working?

But you have to remember that your Uridium decreases when you just collect boxes all day. That's why some statistics may produce false output.
To prevent that, you should switch between killing NPCs and collecting boxes.
Also, if your ship is good enough and does enough damage, killing NPCs is a lot more profitable for earning Uridium than collecting boxes.
I think that the uri reward from bonus boxes dont decrease over time anymore
Old 08/21/2015, 02:04   #17

elite*gold: 12
Golembot costs every month 20,
Mbot only 20 for Lifetime,

how much % is golembot better?
Old 08/21/2015, 02:13   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleinesGumi View Post
Golembot costs every month 20,
Mbot only 20 for Lifetime,

how much % is golembot better?
57% better
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2015, 02:35   #19

elite*gold: 93
Received Thanks: 1,117
Quote:
Pixelbots will always be less efficient since they only see boxes on the screen and don't take every box.
There is just no better box collector around. How can you improve what is already perfectly working?

But you have to remember that your Uridium decreases when you just collect boxes all day. That's why some statistics may produce false output.
Also, if your ship is good enough and does enough damage, killing NPCs is a lot more profitable for earning Uridium than collecting boxes.
I know you're observant, and you know that although the golem can see the boxes that are not on the screen, the collected uridium is almost the same, only varies slightly.

NPC killing golem is obviously better.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2015, 11:07   #20

The Black Market: 117/0/2
Received Thanks: 2,515
Quote:

Sincerly, the chose between golem, fsbot, nanobot and mbot is something personal i think.
I've tried your bot, works good but has bugs too.
Botting on npc I don't think is good for an account, I saw many people got banned just pushing npcs.
Also you said "Well, Golem sees Bonusboxes already before they appear on the screen.", this for me is not a pixelbot.

But ye, nothing personal.

Is the question answered? If yes close this thread before became a run for the 1st place about bots!
Old 08/21/2015, 14:20   #21

elite*gold: 138
Received Thanks: 1,769
Quote:

I don't see the fact that Pixelbots only recognize boxes on the screen as a big disadvantage since it simulates a normal player in this way. Many Pixelbots including mine also collect the closest boxes, so there is no reason to mention that. No offense, but it is a pretty tough thing to say that your own bot is perfect when it is clearly not. Both bots have their pros and cons
Thanks
2 Users