Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 10:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

fsbot and vbot are BAD and slow uridium

Discussion on fsbot and vbot are BAD and slow uridium within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs down fsbot and vbot are BAD and slow uridium

new bots are really bad i mean fsbot and vbot im telling you this bots recolect boxes really slow. 2- most of the time when there are 3 or 4 boxes the bot just take 2 boxes and click in the minimap to run away or just ignore them.
why did ibot and kbot go offline these 2 bots were a beast recolecting uri compared to this new bots. i cant even get 1000 uri per hour on pvp map using these bots
Old 01/11/2015, 09:19   #2

The solution to your problem is simple, not botting.

No one forced you to use them xD

You can not compare the packet bot with pixelbot bot, they are totally different.
Old 01/11/2015, 10:15   #3

The Black Market: 117/0/2
Received Thanks: 2,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonEmmanuel View Post
new bots are really bad i mean fsbot and vbot im telling you this bots recolect boxes really slow. 2- most of the time when there are 3 or 4 boxes the bot just take 2 boxes and click in the minimap to run away or just ignore them.
why did ibot and kbot go offline these 2 bots were a beast recolecting uri compared to this new bots. i cant even get 1000 uri per hour on pvp map using these bots
Do your own bot (pixel or packet) and don't bother/insult the creator of those 2 pixel-bots.

thanks
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/11/2015, 11:19   #4

Quote:
Ibot and Kbot gone ofline because D.O have a new system for anti botting , and its simple ,

ALL D.O packets are encrypted okay ?

so one DO packer looks like this : fdfc9DDDsgz/ki9YHYuyy ....

Decrypting this is not the bigest problem

So all packets bot can work , and use a decryption system ,

Bu when th banwave comes D.O change a little his encryption system ,

and the bots like merkava / ibot , that uses the old packet encryption , got instantly detected because they send a old type of packets

and there is no way to prevent when banwaves comes ,

Pixels bots / clickbots , are the most safe way to bot because they act like a human , they don't send any packets to the darkorbit client ,they just interact with it

Anyway idk if you undurstand this , but i seen this type antihack in a lot of browsergames ( im not sure if it is this in darkrobit but it look like its this)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/11/2015, 11:27   #5

elite*gold: 428
Received Thanks: 2,037
In the world there are stupid persons and intellinget persons. Choose at what group you want to join
If you bot in pvp with a yamato or a slow ship, or you bot in a server where 99,999% of users bot i think that is obviusly that you can't get more than 1000 U.
And anyway you got 1000 U. for free and you got them without do anything. Without these "bad bots" you should buy these uridiums. So don't open spam thread here to write about your problems. Use the bot info thread or use FsBot thread or use the VBot thread if you have problem.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/11/2015, 13:05   #6

Quote:

Instead of criticizing current bots (or pixels-bot), you should say thanks to them, because the people who created them might not be interested in helping us, with the result that you should collect the box with your little hand! Before speaking thinks: everybody us will appreciate it!
Old 01/11/2015, 19:54   #7

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,462
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSeychelles View Post
Instead of criticizing current bots (or pixels-bot), you should say thanks to them, because the people who created them might not be interested in helping us, with the result that you should collect the box with your little hand! Before speaking thinks: everybody us will appreciate it!
current bots should be critizised in other way.
they could be improved much and be better than ever pixel bot was before.
And it's that simple but i dont know why nobody is doing it.
i released but no developer things of using it to develop a fast multithreaded bot
Old 01/12/2015, 14:23   #8

The Black Market: 128/2/3
Received Thanks: 1,022
Fastest way to earn Uridium:

Buy on Mega Happy Hour and you dont have to complain on others work

It´s soo simple, yet so effective!
Old 01/12/2015, 16:36   #9

Received Thanks: 2,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickMayer View Post
Fastest way to earn Uridium:

Buy on Mega Happy Hour and you dont have to complain on others work

It´s soo simple, yet so effective!
Why don't you buy me a couple millions of uri, it's that simple, right?

Oh and @TS, I guess you did something wrong as that's impossible..
Old 01/12/2015, 19:17   #10

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,462
Quote:
Originally Posted by melikhan View Post
Why don't you buy me a couple millions of uri, it's that simple, right?

Oh and @TS, I guess you did something wrong as that's impossible..
if you have enough money it's simple.
if i would go to work i would earn enough for buying 3 million every month or more
But i go to school so i have no money to spend in a game
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/13/2015, 00:43   #11

elite*gold: 110
Quote:

I use FS clicker and I make around 105'000 urdium daily (botting 12/13 h)... So if you don't know how to use this kind of bot, is not our problem! noob -.-"

Best Regards

-Predator

#closerequest
Old 01/13/2015, 03:43   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugo95=) View Post

I use FS clicker and I make around 105'000 urdium daily (botting 12/13 h)... So if you don't know how to use this kind of bot, is not our problem! noob -.-"

Best Regards

-Predator

#closerequest
I just tested merkava bot and i noticed a HUGE difference in the speed of colecting bonux box
Old 01/14/2015, 02:46   #13

Received Thanks: 2,240
Quote:
I just tested merkava bot and i noticed a HUGE difference in the speed of colecting bonux box
Okay, so what do you accomplish with this complaint exactly?...
Old 01/14/2015, 03:23   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by melikhan View Post
Okay, so what do you accomplish with this complaint exactly?...
Im saying the vbot and fsbot collect uri slow the guy who said he make 110k uris for 13 hours of botting with these bots is lying.
Old 01/14/2015, 04:21   #15

elite*gold: 100
The Black Market: 121/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,432
Quote:
Im saying the vbot and fsbot collect uri slow the guy who said he make 110k uris for 13 hours of botting with these bots is lying.
nope ure just a noob
Thanks
5 Users