Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 03:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

forbid dark planets questions

Discussion on forbid dark planets questions within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
forbid dark planets questions

i see alot of noobs with a lack of english trying to make a p server, it's annoying.

so i suggest they get moved to the coding forum, and forbidden here
Old 01/08/2015, 11:41   #2

elite*gold: 3800
The Black Market: 244/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,243
DarkPlanets are forbidden anyway, because the source wasn't supposed to be released anytime.
Private Server questions belong, since they exist, to this topic:
Thanks
6 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dark Planets Ammo Buy
01/07/2015 - DarkOrbit - 3 Replies
How to fix ammo buy ? Ajax/Shop.php <?php require_once '../KERNEL-DOCMS/Init.php'; if (isset($_SESSION)) { if (isset($_SESSION) && isset($_SESSION)) { $shop->setId($_SESSION, $_SESSION, $Users->DataRow); $base->setId($_SESSION, $_SESSION, $Users->DataRow);
Dark Planets ACP
01/07/2015 - DarkOrbit - 21 Replies
ı need help for ACP ı cant join :mad: View image: ad1 View image: Ads?z2 look at this Bau ,cryz35
Dark Planets?
11/05/2014 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies
What happened with dark planets? It going to be back? I really miss it :(
Dark Planets idea
10/22/2014 - DarkOrbit - 38 Replies
Hi all :) Maybe do Dark Planets in Hamachi, i think this is good idea.. Who want, can be connected and server in security.. yes or no?
Dark Planets | Open Beta
08/17/2014 - DarkOrbit - 73 Replies
http://darkplanets.net/do_img/global/splashpage/lo goDP.png Welcome to Dark Planets first open Beta test. Before anything else please read this thread/post through. Please do not assume everything is working right away. This is a massive project and we have been working around the clock the last week to even get to this stage in the progress. This beta test is for testing our current server capacity.