Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Friends(Bonus)

Discussion on Need Friends(Bonus) within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need Friends(Bonus)

Hello. I am looking for someone that can help me with 25 friends bonus. Will pay of course. Anyone providing this service? Also need to know how much you want per lvl12 account and how much time it takes. Thank you
Old 12/05/2014, 17:29   #2

anyone?
Old 12/05/2014, 23:16   #3

I am in for it ..if you build 1 acc for me I will same for you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Friends bonus
06/20/2014 - DarkOrbit - 4 Replies
I was wondering in order to take the reward for inviting 5 friends, if I asked members here to help, of course I will help each one back, log in the same server and help him do quests to finish easy.. and everything will be vie pm .. do you think it is a good idea or risky to get banned ? If not, what other good way to do it ? :)
[DarkOrbit] Friends & Bonus
04/17/2014 - DarkOrbit Trading - 17 Replies
Hi!! I'd like to start a new service :D If you want other payment methods add me to skype: manulaiko Standard Prices: Level 10: 10 E*Gold or 0,50€ Level 11: 15 E*Gold or 0,75€ Level 12: 20 E*Gold or 1,00€
friends + bonus
08/27/2012 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies
This thread will be about if any one want to make a lvl 7 account for some one and another person will make one for them. i hope this way more chance of getting the drone design :D and prem. dont forget i should be you first choice :D!! #closerequest sorry already similar thread
Inviting friends bonus
06/09/2012 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies
As you know you don't receive any bonus if your "friend" have the same ip.. i was wondering when did they check the ip ? is it when the called "friend" 1st open the invitation and register or when he reaches level 7 ? or they detect it all the way ? please if you don't know don't spam the post
Friends For Sale | $50,000,000 Bonus FREE
04/20/2010 - Facebook - 3 Replies
Friends For Sale | $50,000,000 Bonus FREE Link: Anmelden | Facebook Just Click the Link in the upper part.:D