Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 23:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] NanoBot Pixelbot

Discussion on [Release] NanoBot Pixelbot within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/23/2016, 19:39   #1261

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Demetrio~ View Post
maybe your flash player version or CPU usage ! for me work well and it just freezes a bit in kristallins , sibelonits waves!
Well , if you agree we're gonna do something , i'm gonna lend you my account with no premium and one life of gamma and alpha left and you can try to complete them with your bot. Little more info : the account doest have premium so no kami .

Not but for real , would you agree to do this , i trust someone like you in forum and i can share my acc with you , it's np . If you can proof me it work this well on your pc then we're ok . I have a gtx960M With 8Go Ram and all drivers update + Adobe flash player fully updated + All update made , So i guess it shouldn't be from my pc but maybe i'm wrong ^^
Old 12/29/2016, 15:59   #1262

hey im intersted in the bot, but i have a few questions. i started with fsbot lion some days ago, but i had the problem that the bot did get stuck at some point. and i tested other bots and realized that they were bad in efficiency. before i buy the bot i would like to know how efficient it collects and i would like to know if it runs on my system without any problems in long time use. isn't there some kind of test version for 24 hours or something ?
Old 12/29/2016, 17:59   #1263

Man still no update , people pay for bs , even candybot is better at this point , stop bullshiting us and update us on the situation , what are you actually doing and when will it be ready , + you said gg feature , no it's actually just not working , so why lie ? you need money so bad ?

Edit : + No trial ???? so we got to paid to try the bot , this is scamm !
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/29/2016, 18:29   #1264

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by benreborn View Post
Man still no update , people pay for bs , even candybot is better at this point , stop bullshiting us and update us on the situation , what are you actually doing and when will it be ready , + you said gg feature , no it's actually just not working , so why lie ? you need money so bad ?

Edit : + No trial ???? so we got to paid to try the bot , this is scamm !
1. He focus on Nanobot Background not on Nanobot Pixelbot
2. No, its not scamm.
3. There is GG feature already but in Nanobot Background version, not in this one.
4. If you have any problem, contact support on facebook page.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/29/2016, 20:04   #1265

Quote:
Originally Posted by epete View Post
1. He focus on Nanobot Background not on Nanobot Pixelbot
2. No, its not scamm.
3. There is GG feature already but in Nanobot Background version, not in this one.
4. If you have any problem, contact support on facebook page.
Are you scared to answer , or is this just because you can't ? so you redirect peope to your fb page where it take 80 hours to have answer and it's not even valuable answer. ******* weight your *****
Old 12/29/2016, 20:17   #1266

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by benreborn View Post
Are you scared to answer , or is this just because you can't ? so you redirect peope to your fb page where it take 80 hours to have answer and it's not even valuable answer. ******* weight your *****
Im not developer/support/whatever of this bot, I am just epvp member that wanted to help you, dont blame me
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/09/2017, 10:59   #1267

Bot disconect when my monitor sleep why ?????
Old 01/09/2017, 11:34   #1268

Quote:
Originally Posted by mecr0don View Post
Bot disconect when my monitor sleep why ?????
How does it looks for pixels if there are no pixels to look for xDD iguess thats how it work, just turn off sleeping
Old 03/02/2017, 07:26   #1269

Licencia Lifetime

Quiero poner mi licencia en mi nuevo PC, pero al formatear el viejo he perdido el antiguo HWID, deberíais mejorar el sistema y ganaríais mas dinero. A mas y mejor soporte mas y mejores clientes de toda la vida. Espero que me respondan y ayuden rápidamente hay unos fulles elites de los que quiero vengarme y necesito el bot por el que pagué
Old 03/02/2017, 16:19   #1270

elite*gold: 93
Received Thanks: 1,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmoxas View Post
Quiero poner mi licencia en mi nuevo PC, pero al formatear el viejo he perdido el antiguo HWID, deberíais mejorar el sistema y ganaríais mas dinero. A mas y mejor soporte mas y mejores clientes de toda la vida. Espero que me respondan y ayuden rápidamente hay unos fulles elites de los que quiero vengarme y necesito el bot por el que pagué
aqui no lograras nada , debes contactar a la pagina de facebook , y una cosa mas no digas el bot por el que pagué , claro que sabemos que pagaste!
Old 03/10/2017, 12:42   #1271

elite*gold: 19
I started it and it just says "Can't detect current company: Set NickName Visible"
My name is'nt set invisible so what is the problem?

#edit: Got this problem solved now but how does Palladium collecting work and is there any background bot now?
Old 05/09/2017, 04:45   #1272

Hello

I need nanobot support.

About a year ago I bought a lifetime license of nanobot BG. I stopped playing for a while because of my work and I went back to the game. I would like to recover my license.

Thank you
Old 05/15/2017, 10:50   #1273

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvitto View Post
Hello

I need nanobot support.

About a year ago I bought a lifetime license of nanobot BG. I stopped playing for a while because of my work and I went back to the game. I would like to recover my license.

Thank you
Write PM for me.
Old 05/15/2017, 16:30   #1274

elite*gold: 93
Received Thanks: 1,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvitto View Post
Hello

I need nanobot support.

Thank you
if you want support only wirte to facebook support! the others are only scamers!

anyway this bot version is outdated.
#CloseRequest
Closed Thread

Tags
darkorbit, pixelbot