Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What to do next?

Discussion on What to do next? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 09/13/2014, 17:54   #31

elite*gold: 0
deleted
Old 09/13/2014, 22:30   #32

Thank you for your answer!

Yes, I made a lot of credits and Uri with together with some FEs-UFEs cubing this afternoon.
You saved me 50.000 Uridium not buying Kamikaze-gear. Thanks!

I'm having another two questions though:
The cargo-trading thing for my PET, how long does it take to sell my cargo (useful for making credits while cubing I guess)?
And, about the Citadel: It's travel ability, how much does it increase my ship's speed, how long does it last and how long is the cool-down (Bugpoint once again not telling their customers, err, I mean players the interesting stuff)?

Thank you!

Regards
QUEENofRhye
Old 09/13/2014, 22:50   #33

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by QUEENofRhye View Post

I'll take a look at it then.
Yes, I made a lot of credits and Uri with together with some FEs-UFEs cubing this afternoon.
You saved me 50.000 Uridium not buying Kamikaze-gear. Thanks!

I'm having another two questions though:
The cargo-trading thing for my PET, how long does it take to sell my cargo (useful for making credits while cubing I guess)?
And, about the Citadel: It's travel ability, how much does it increase my ship's speed, how long does it last and how long is the cool-down (Bugpoint once again not telling their customers, err, I mean players the interesting stuff)?

Thank you!

Regards
QUEENofRhye
Just a small question which will be usefull if you can understand: Why Lary Page and Sergey Brin invent Google?
Old 09/14/2014, 00:12   #34

queen of rhye i dont know i guess it increases it by like 20% for like 10 seconds but you don't really need it since the citadel full speed with all (2k uri generatros) is 440 and about that pet option i think it increases your cargo capacity i don't know what it does since i dont have it
Old 09/14/2014, 20:32   #35

Well, actually I plan on putting full LF3s on drones and PET and shields on ship (both configs), so I need a bit of speed...
Actually I was talking about the "cargo-drone"-gear for my PET. I may get it to sell Cubikon's cargo on the fly.

No more question - thanks for everybody answering!

Regards
QUEENofRhye
Old 09/14/2014, 20:33   #36

welcome ^^
Thanks
1 User