Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 14:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

is there any safe way to buy account

Discussion on is there any safe way to buy account within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 08/05/2014, 21:11   #16

elite*gold: 0
they sell accounts almost 5 years. Very good service. And you can trust them
Old 08/05/2014, 22:17   #17

Received Thanks: 1,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by teruru View Post
Just saying: he asked for a safe way not an expensive one
Then better to be scammed, he will get nothing.. is better to some of you it seems

Also why you dont put that money in MHH to see if you will get such accounts before talking with non-sense..

All you want is for free, never to respect other works.
Old 08/05/2014, 23:10   #18

Bestbots, I know you have a safe service, however you dont have an acc on the server i mostly want to play on. If you will get a hungary 1 acc let me know and ill see if im intrested
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2014, 14:39   #19

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbots_support View Post
Then better to be scammed, he will get nothing.. is better to some of you it seems

Also why you dont put that money in MHH to see if you will get such accounts before talking with non-sense..

All you want is for free, never to respect other works.
Man, to be safe you dont have to pay the double or the triple of the account´s worth LOL Just find here a good member e.e
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2014, 19:26   #20

elite*gold: 260
here how
Old 08/07/2014, 21:01   #21

no at epvp all members scam each other

Similar Threads Similar Threads
RuneScape gold Exchange Certer(SOON SWEET SAFE SAFE)
12/23/2014 - Runescape Trading - 330 Replies
Post before contacthttp://i930.photobucket.com/albums/ad146/zg 188988/buy-runescape.jpg Hi guys I am working on buying RS gold now. I adopt quick sale and little profits policy . I will update the price of buying everyday If you sell your RS gold to me , you will get the payment in 2-10 mints after the trade done . PayPal\Moneybookers\Western Union availablePlease contact me: YAHOO: ideasforgame MSN: [email protected]
[Selling] D3 Account ALL Champs / 100+ Rare skins ! BEST PRICE 100% SAFE ACCOUNT
10/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, I'm selling my account that has over 3 years and has alot of work done in it. The account is Diamond III, 50LP, with over 100 skins, every champion, 20 rune pages and all the runes that you need, and 700 Riot Points I have ALL the information needed to sell you the account, such as ALL the payment info, screenshots with proofs of those payments and original email adress. I'm the only owner of the account and I've never shared it, have no fear I got 100% of the information needed to...
[Selling] 99% Safe RaF Gametime & SoR unmerged accounts for Elite & WoW Gold (Cheapest & Safe)
04/23/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 3 Replies
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v79/deadlock666/ Untitled-3.png ---- Scammer Alert ---- Watch out for MY IMPOSTERS (scammers trying to be me) Always watch out that you are adding correct skype and speaking to REAL me , My skype is - Justforyousales , There are imposters out there with names like justforousales, Justforyoursales etc, So beware and always look who you are talking to and make me confirm it, I will always be ready to PM you and prove you that i'm the original Nav4321....
*- Safe Trading , Safe Gaming -*- Warrock Spieler Suchfunktion ! -*
05/01/2010 - WarRock - 11 Replies
So ... ich habe heute ein wenig im Blackmarket , und hier rumgeschaut ... und musste feststellen dass es sehr viel Scammer & Betrüger gibt ... ------------------------------------------------- ----------------------- Es gibt auf der Warrock Homepage eine Suchfunktion , die " Search & Rankings " heißt ... Geht dafür auf die linke Spalte und drückt auf " ClanBETA " , dann auf " Search & Rankings " ....