Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How ? [HELP]

Discussion on How ? [HELP] within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 05/15/2014, 13:46   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuPowe View Post
It's activated ..
Hm you could try to write to support then.
Old 05/15/2014, 15:10   #17

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Thanks u so much .. But can someone tell me why on 5-3 i dun see the palladium ?! I am at the zone but i can't see any palladium
The palladium field is down the map, are you there?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2014, 15:12   #18

Quote:
Thanks u so much .. But can someone tell me why on 5-3 i dun see the palladium ?! I am at the zone but i can't see any palladium
maybe you don't have the resource cecked in settings...
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2014, 21:18   #19

Wmhwmhwmhm sorry the setting was checked but when i restart the client then i saw them thanks u guys

I have one question what is the problem if i build alpha not zeta? i saw in alpha are the same npc's as zeta and give more uridium..?

And someone tell me what i farm to get 10-15million and bid on lf3 ?! (without cubes cause i don't have party team)
Old 05/15/2014, 21:29   #20

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Wmhwmhwmhm sorry the setting was checked but when i restart the client then i saw them thanks u guys

I have one question what is the problem if i build alpha not zeta? i saw in alpha are the same npc's as zeta and give more uridium..?

And someone tell me what i farm to get 10-15million and bid on lf3 ?!
Zeta gives you havoc and booty keys, and for the credits cubi if you can or kristallons. You can send promerium too from the skylab and sell it.
Old 05/15/2014, 21:46   #21

But it haves a lot of parts ;x and to get part is 13%

And someone can give me pixel bot cause palla dun work for me i dun have the hades ring or what ring it was need xD cause i dun make any gate..
Old 05/16/2014, 16:20   #22

With that ship, you will be easy pray to enemy corporation's pilots, so better to have at least 8 iris, so most of them will leave you alone.
First, go to lower maps (x-1-2-3-4) and do all the little npc hunting missions, like shoot down several saimons and mordons for a little exp, and uridium. Making those will unlock decent, so-called "epic" quest, where you have to do not usual things, like upgrading your weapons with resources, being alive for a mentioned time on a designated map, or anything else, and of course, "kill this, and collect that" type of stuff. I made 15k uridium on the first few hours when these missions were released Making these "epic" quests, most of them give you something expensive. There are missions who gives you lf3, lf4, shields, extras, booty keys, ammunition, boosters, or lot of uridium.
Start to upgrade your labor to at least lvl 15, and this point, you can make transfers to you ship, and make a little money if you have at least 500k honor (maximum profit)
Also, upgrade the seprom station too, it takes a lot of time, but upgrading your shield and rockets with it will give you a little boost. (don't forget the promerium too, you need to upgrade your engines with that - easier to escape)
So now, you have completed several missions so far, gained more equipment, and have a working spacelab to make yourself money. The first 2-3 iris can be bought for uridium, if you play on an expensive server, and their price is in the sky, or you can get them very easily for several millions (40-50 million here on sk1)
21 pilot skill is required for fat lasers, but 31 is recommended. Everything else is for decoration, or hunting npc's... players with 50 ps probably have something to gain rp faster, kill npcs faster, or get uridium from boxes.. faster.
If you have the mentioned old FE (8 iris, at least 31 lf3, at least 16 bo2, and 15 g3n-7900, with the 10 slot extra slot expander, with the most neccessary extras) now it's good time to start the reaper missions. We used to invite random people shooting npc's, and if they accept, your group can grow bigger and bigger.. don't forget to add them to your relations, in which case you became big friends on darkorbit, and you can play more time together, co-op stuff etc.
With a group consisted of at least 6-7-8 members, you can easily complete harder missions, too. accept 5 reaper missions, and then try to be alive - catch the npc, make them to follow you inside the base, and kill them there. If anybody attacks you, stop shooting, soon you will be in non-militarized zone. If you die, repair at the same spot, or at the nearest gate, but if you don't you have to make your route all the way down there.. again. (unless you have a second hangar, with a ship parked at 5-2.)
With the gained uridium, the choose is yours. While on palla, use spearhed, or veng.. these two are the fastest ships if you have all g3n-7900, and promerium on your engine, so if someone attacks you on 5-3, you have a chance to escape, and repair yourself. And others said it right, zeta is the best, and easiest gate, especially with aegis, and moth drone formation. (oh, just to mention that, there is a drone formation for 75k uri, forget it's name, but it will grant you 50% more rocket damage, but 20% less hp.. try to have it, npc kills will speed up greatly, and overpowered while using leonov)
Zeta will grant you about 50k uri from the beginning to the end, 25 booty keys, 50 logfile, etc.. = 102.500 uridium at least.
if you complete zetas, you will gain parts to apis, so make sure to have 2 more space for lf3 or bo2
And for the last step, killing kristallon is a good step. x-6 is the best, and almost the most dangerous map.
pros: you can join cubi partys, lots of lons, boss lins
cons: cubi hunters place, killing the weaker ones, you know the drill, space is dangerous
so after all.. Spend hours and hours to finish missions, spend more to complete gates, spend a lot to farm npcs, and the remaining time is for you to complete the gates..

TOO LONG; DIDN'T READ
Order a big amount of uridium, buy everything, don't listen to me, and play like the big playas
Thanks
1 User