Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 11:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sharing TheCoolers PVP Server Files

Discussion on Sharing TheCoolers PVP Server Files within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

View Poll Results: Should i share?
Yes 35 72.92%
No 13 27.08%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 10
Sharing TheCoolers PVP Server Files

As i'm the owner and i bought them i have all rights to do it. No SPAMS IN COMMENT!
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/10/2014, 22:48   #2

elite*gold: 0
If you make it i take a screenshot of all and share it here i think bad idea gabriel also if you make it you fuckk all private server , becuz people.dont make nothing only change config ... We know both that its a bad idea

Ps: OneUltimate will destruct you pc if you share
Old 05/10/2014, 23:06   #3

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,065
Share it and we finally have lots of pservers. SHARE IT NOW !! *jk* do what you want to ^^
Old 05/10/2014, 23:10   #4

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
I personally vote against it, I don't want to see millions of "TheCoolers" servers everywhere, I understand that it is a decent file set, however we will just see loads of undeveloped buggy servers with people who won't know how to fix it, as they -probably- won't have the knowledge to.

I personally like it when people make their own files/servers by themselves as they tend to be a lot more successful then the ones they get publicly. If at all, give them to people who you know will actually continue working on them files to make them even better.

Whereas it is nice to share them, and by all means do if you want to. Seeing a lot of -same quality- servers won't really be the best option. That's in my opinion of course.
Thanks
12 Users
Old 05/10/2014, 23:47   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arby View Post
I personally vote against it, I don't want to see millions of "TheCoolers" servers everywhere, I understand that it is a decent file set, however we will just see loads of undeveloped buggy servers with people who won't know how to fix it, as they -probably- won't have the knowledge to.

I personally like it when people make their own files/servers by themselves as they tend to be a lot more successful then the ones they get publicly. If at all, give them to people who you know will actually continue working on them files to make them even better.

Whereas it is nice to share them, and by all means do if you want to. Seeing a lot of -same quality- servers won't really be the best option. That's in my opinion of course.
And you are so right , it's stupid to share files.
Also its oneultimate files so it's bad for oneultimate owner and i think it's better to continue develop files ,
Old 05/10/2014, 23:54   #6

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Hello View Post
-snip-
Hey Blue_Hello, I understand your connections with gabriel, it would be a lot better if you kept the private reasons, private, and probably discuss it with him privately, rather than talking about it here in the forums. I suggest this because it has the possibility of going off-topic and an argument happening.
Hope you understand what I mean Blue.

It would be nice to see everyone else's opinions on it as well, and it would be good to see a discussion about this
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2014, 23:54   #7
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arby View Post

Would you like that someone steal the files you worked hard with another guy and simply take all the control because pay with the money we gave him for? nah . ty anyways.

Quote:
And you are so right , it's stupid to share files.
Also its oneultimate files so it's bad for oneultimate owner and i think it's better to continue develop files ,
Idc. if i share its your fault. if you wouldn't do anything i wouldn't share but i'm done. You think i dont have tools? b*tc... pls . i was your teacher
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/11/2014, 14:40   #8

Lol Share files is sooo stupid you will only loose reputation nothing more also all want share files it's normal becuz they want try make **** or don't have to work .

And 1 thing you loose the team becuz u leave it and want make your "rules" you think natasha will make a server with u? haha no he prefer me

And you was not my teacher it's your dream , you can't be teacher of anyone because you don't know anything in pserver

Better buy a vps for 10€ and make a sh*t server with 30 people big lag
Old 05/11/2014, 14:52   #9
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Lol Share files is sooo stupid you will only loose reputation nothing more also all want share files it's normal becuz they want try make **** or don't have to work .

And 1 thing you loose the team becuz u leave it and want make your "rules" you think natasha will make a server with u? haha no he prefer me

And you was not my teacher it's your dream , you can't be teacher of anyone because you don't know anything in pserver

Better buy a vps for 10€ and make a sh*t server with 30 people big lag
All are free to think what they want. I didn't lose the team because i wanted to make the rulez. i leave because of you, 10 yo kid that only pay with the money you win from the server we made and you wanted to be the king , you was the "owner" while i was the total owner. that made me angry.
now gl. if i can't be in my OWN TEAM i will share this.

#Edit : You can start changing the name TheCoolers is a name based on me MADE BY ME. btw. you think you can threaten me with something? hahaha.
Old 05/11/2014, 15:07   #10

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,065
Link?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/11/2014, 16:00   #11

Yes ofc , i will change all of the server and you will stay in your s*it becuz you cant make any server without help and this team is now destruct becuz all leave it , you are the stuck here natasha come in team becuz me he was my.friend , you are.nothing for him . now team is dead i cant make team with u and natasha leave .

MY OWN TEAM : LOL you are alone

And we find "thecoolers" name together , oke maybe you make 2 or 3 **** banners but nothing more haha and you cry all time about the money becuz you are so poor , i ask you a couple of time for money and you don't accept that
Old 05/11/2014, 16:42   #12
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Yes ofc , i will change all of the server and you will stay in your s*it becuz you cant make any server without help and this team is now destruct becuz all leave it , you are the stuck here natasha come in team becuz me he was my.friend , you are.nothing for him . now team is dead i cant make team with u and natasha leave .

MY OWN TEAM : LOL you are alone

And we find "thecoolers" name together , oke maybe you make 2 or 3 **** banners but nothing more haha and you cry all time about the money becuz you are so poor , i ask you a couple of time for money and you don't accept that
Is funny because when u asked i had money but didn't want to give u ^^ GG
Old 05/11/2014, 16:54   #13

And how you make that money ?
Old 05/11/2014, 17:32   #14

Quote:
And how you make that money ?
Once shut up kid... ur anoying
P.S. soz for offtopic
Old 05/11/2014, 18:19   #15

Haha i think you don't understand , It's better to shut up first you becuz if you say more thing gbc1 will have more problem ^^
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread