Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 23:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request best darkorbit filles

Discussion on Request best darkorbit filles within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Request best darkorbit filles

plz can u tell me which is in your opinion the best darkorbit files? i know there are a lot, but i want a secure and clear versions with no critical erros, code language php mysql and... ?

let me know a good one, then i will improve it and make the best server with a lot of players and events and good stuff. Sure I will share and isn't fake!

(will be one of the soo many private games I'm making!!!Pokemon and Travian almost done soo more coming!!!)

thanks
simao
Old 04/22/2014, 00:49   #2

elite*gold: 278
Received Thanks: 1,083

The best files are own coded files, you'll say "You suck, I won't code everything from scratch" I'll answer you "Best files are owncoded files because YOU are the only person who know how EVERYTHING work, this will help you while adding more features or fixing bugs, trustme, code your own emu and everything will be better"

See you!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/22/2014, 16:51   #3

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by manulaiko View Post

The best files are own coded files, you'll say "You suck, I won't code everything from scratch" I'll answer you "Best files are owncoded files because YOU are the only person who know how EVERYTHING work, this will help you while adding more features or fixing bugs, trustme, code your own emu and everything will be better"

See you!
I'll have to agree with this. Of course worded slightly different

Learning how to make your own server will give you a massive advantage, as it's your knowledge you are basing it on. If you don't know how to code, or efficiently so to speak, you will encounter a lot more barriers which will stop you than making it yourself.

Anyway, please post here for questions regarding PServers.
Closed Thread