Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

logout ?

Discussion on logout ? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
logout ?

Anyone know how I know that when my ship this map 5-3 catch palladium not log off ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/06/2014, 16:42   #2

Received Thanks: 2,240
Get shields
Old 02/06/2014, 16:49   #3

elite*gold: 3800
The Black Market: 244/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,243
Quote:
Originally Posted by melikhan View Post
Get shields
Wut?

Please ask such small questions here:

Download a macro recorder which, clicks every 5 minutes up and down, if I understand it right, that you're just collecting with pet.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/06/2014, 16:51   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requi View Post
Wut?

Download a macro recorder which, clicks every 5 minutes up and down, if I understand it right, that you're just collecting with pet.
yeah so when this PET working, to not log out ?
Old 02/06/2014, 16:52   #5

Quote:
Wut?

Small questions darkorbit talk later 3 months somebody learn it without answer ... Isn't that the right point Why even darkorbit talk is created... It's a thread not a forum wut the hack = D? btw - If i collect with pet bonus-boxes it will give the rewards or ... Aren't know just i don't had pet i can buy it btw i think it's boring time with P.E.T xD
Darkorbit Talk none reads it even if i think it nobody reads it i can say in-active forum sorry but
Old 02/06/2014, 17:00   #6

elite*gold: 3800
The Black Market: 244/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,243
Quote:
Originally Posted by koccotuga View Post
yeah so when this PET working, to not log out ?
As I said, download a mouse- or macrorecorder and configure it that it clicks every 5 minutes up and down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidide12 View Post
Small questions darkorbit talk later 3 months somebody learn it without answer ... Isn't that the right point Why even darkorbit talk is created... It's a thread not a forum wut the hack = D? btw - If i collect with pet bonus-boxes it will give the rewards or ... Aren't know just i don't had pet i can buy it btw i think it's boring time with P.E.T xD
Darkorbit Talk none reads it even if i think it nobody reads it i can say in-active forum sorry but
There are several persons who know very much and are very active in this thread. If you ask a question, melikhan, 'TuPac, Roby, linksus, 'Silenz or me will answer as fast as possible.
There are enough persons who read there. Stop complaining about it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/06/2014, 17:02   #7

Quote:
Wut?

If you close your game tab to do something else whilst collecting palladium, you have to have shields in your ship, otherwise it will log out by itself
Old 02/06/2014, 17:22   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by melikhan View Post
If you close your game tab to do something else whilst collecting palladium, you have to have shields in your ship, otherwise it will log out by itself
even when the ship is invisible?
Old 02/06/2014, 18:09   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by koccotuga View Post
even when the ship is invisible?
No, the ship has to lose shield so it won't log out. When your shield died and you're still in the fog it will get back some and lose it again. Again and again
Old 02/06/2014, 20:12   #10

elite*gold: 26
The Black Market: 135/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,060
Closed Thread