Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

STEAL?

Discussion on STEAL? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
STEAL?

Someone has entered my Spain 2 account.
I bought it from a trusted reseller and he told me nobody could come into it.
Now the account hasn't got anything.

What could I do if the reseller doesn't want to give me my money back?
Old 01/04/2014, 12:30   #2

elite*gold: 70
Talk with the support(or better not, they are full idiots..).
You may downloaded a crypted virus and someone got your password.
You may told your password to a "friend" .
Talk with the reseller for that.
Old 01/04/2014, 12:34   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyLazyGuy View Post
Talk with the support(or better not, they are full idiots..).
No, but accsharing is forbidden. This is the reason why they would just ban the account.
Old 01/04/2014, 12:36   #4

Hmm, I haven't downloaded anything with virus, and didn't say my password to ANYBODY
Old 01/04/2014, 12:38   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobalex View Post
No, but accsharing is forbidden. This is the reason why they would just ban the account.
How are they going to understand that ? He will just say what happend(they won't listen because they are just going to tell him "Tell us your credit card number blablabla") . But anyway he can still talk without saying that .

P.S. - Maybe a weak password ?
Old 01/04/2014, 12:45   #6

No, maybe the reseller stole the account and the guy that sold it just wanted revenge
Old 01/04/2014, 12:57   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyLazyGuy View Post
How are they going to understand that ? He will just say what happend(they won't listen because they are just going to tell him "Tell us your credit card number blablabla") . But anyway he can still talk without saying that .

P.S. - Maybe a weak password ?
Read this:

Quote:
The User is obligated to treat all data provided by Bigpoint for the purpose of accessing the Games and Services (login, passwords etc.) in a strictly confidential manner. The User will inform Bigpoint without delay if their learns or suspects that an unauthorized third party has gained possession of said access data. Bigpoint advises the User to do this in written form, e.g. via e-mail. In the event that a third party gains access to Bigpoint's Games or Services with the User’s access data because the User neglected to sufficiently protect the account from unauthorized access, the User must, due to the danger of an uncertainty caused by the User regarding who misused the account or was responsible for a contractual or legal infringement of said account, assume the responsibility for said actions as if they had performed these actions themselves. Bigpoint is entitled to evaluate all entry into an account with the User's data as the entry of the User into the account. Bigpoint advises that passwords should be regularly changed for security reasons. The User is solely responsible for the access to and use of their Account.
The User is solely responsible for the access to and use of their Account.
And you accept this with registrating your account. This is the reason, why the support don't do anything.
Old 01/04/2014, 13:06   #8

Maybe you just can't understand what I am saying.
I am trying to explain you, that he can talk with them, without saying that he got this account from someone else. I hope you now got it.
Old 01/04/2014, 13:15   #9

And you don't read the text carefully. This is important:

Quote:
In the event that a third party gains access to Bigpoint's Games or Services with the User’s access data because the User neglected to sufficiently protect the account from unauthorized access, the User must, due to the danger of an uncertainty caused by the User regarding who misused the account or was responsible for a contractual or legal infringement of said account, assume the responsibility for said actions as if they had performed these actions themselves.
Bigpoint must therefore assume that all items have been sold by the user themselve.
Old 01/04/2014, 13:23   #10

elite*gold: 26
The Black Market: 135/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,060
Talk to your Trade Partner and if needed also contact the DarkOrbit Support.
Closed Thread