Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 17:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Darkorbit ramos area

Discussion on Darkorbit ramos area within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Darkorbit ramos area

Hey i have an idea for a new game !
I am Darkorbt player i have good ship[ 10 drones full havoc 33 lf-4] but i still think they could do something like these read the things below !
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Its gonna be nice if they make a new Fight Arena !
You register as on the jackpot battle !
You play with the ship you registered ! [ so you can choose any ship ]
But in this arena all have same Dmg and Shield ! [ Ammo doesnt include you use your ammo ]
And the best player wins !
The reward can be 150.000 uri for the 1st for 2nd 75.000,3rd 25.000 !
The Event can be every 3 munths !
The Idea is to prove who is the best not who has got more galaxy spins and can make full nano for every round !
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you want to support the idea click thanks ! I already had spoke to my moderator friend about this ! Lets see if can make it !
Old 12/04/2013, 13:41   #2

This is the wrong forum for ideas for darkorbit. Post it on the official forum.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/04/2013, 14:20   #3

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,411
Quote:
Originally Posted by тнυи∂єя View Post
Hey i have an idea for a new game !
I am Darkorbt player i have good ship[ 10 drones full havoc 33 lf-4] but i still think they could do something like these read the things below !
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Its gonna be nice if they make a new Fight Arena !
You register as on the jackpot battle !
You play with the ship you registered ! [ so you can choose any ship ]
But in this arena all have same Dmg and Shield ! [ Ammo doesnt include you use your ammo ]
And the best player wins !
The reward can be 150.000 uri for the 1st for 2nd 75.000,3rd 25.000 !
The Event can be every 3 munths !
The Idea is to prove who is the best not who has got more galaxy spins and can make full nano for every round !
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you want to support the idea click thanks ! I already had spoke to my moderator friend about this ! Lets see if can make it !
More easy just come to my Private Server 24/7 battles :P
Old 12/04/2013, 14:30   #4

Received Thanks: 2,380
Quote:
Originally Posted by «Ice.Shock™ View Post
More easy just come to my Private Server 24/7 battles :P
'Your' server, right...

Here isn't the official forum of darkorbit, you should post your idea on bigpoint's darkorbit board instead of here...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/04/2013, 16:26   #5

elite*gold: 26
The Black Market: 135/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,060
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryz35 View Post
Here isn't the official forum of darkorbit, you should post your idea on bigpoint's darkorbit board instead of here...
^

#closed
Closed Thread