Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 07:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HowTo] Change resolution in Linkpads server

Discussion on [HowTo] Change resolution in Linkpads server within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 331/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,200
[HowTo] Change resolution in Linkpads server

Hello, this is a very quick tutorial how to change the resolution in OrbitReborn, linkpads old private server.

Quick guide how to use the files:

Open both exe

Two "consoles" should pop up, dont close them!

Set the browsers proxy to 127.0.0.1:3128

Start the game and select the resolution you want

resolution should be changed now

and the console is showing some infos about your account

f you have any questions, feel free to post them here

Download:
Thanks
9 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Change resolution ?
10/14/2013 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Hi, Is there a way to change the resolution ? On my 24" screen the window is so small , my eyes are crying :x I'm running the mac version
how to change screen resolution?
05/28/2013 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
hi guys, in ecsro files max screen resolution 1024x768. i wanna add more screen resolution as like 1366x768 etc.. how can i add this?
ZsZc Resolution Change?
05/30/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey! Ive been looking how to change zszc resolution to 1280x800 for ages but just can't find it. I need it because I want to bot on zszc but the town scripts are messed up with zszc resolution because they are made for 1280x800 so i was wondering can anyone help me, and if you say its impossible then.... Then someone help me to find the townscript text file so i can edit it for zszc resolution please! I dont know where it should be I only find my account saved settings and loop scripts...
How to change game resolution?
12/25/2010 - S4 League - 6 Replies
How can i change the resolution to 1680x1050 or 800x600? German: (Google translate) Wie kann ich die Auflösung auf 1680x1050 oder 800x600? Thx for any comment :D
[Help] Change resolution size!
11/17/2010 - Battle of the Immortals - 0 Replies
Do someone know a way to change the resolution size? Besides the ones in game, they don't fit to my screen.. :( I hope someone could help me with this, thanks. edit - i found a way to change it.. To change the resolution, go here!