Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 17:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

damage bug ? off screen hits

Discussion on damage bug ? off screen hits within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
damage bug ? off screen hits

people are hitting unbelivably hard 100k on sab and obvs using something , taken no damage hitting people off screen how the fudge

5 ufe goliaths on a aegis cant touch the hp
Old 10/11/2013, 19:40   #2

Received Thanks: 2,240
100k with sab? Impossible dude, so you say he hits 50k with x1? No way... I think he did sab+rsb so you saw 100k... Don't think only sab will hit that much...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/12/2013, 12:11   #3

hey,maybe it was sab+rsb,but if not,as a friend from usa told me,damage hack still exist....I dont know if he told me the truth.i have also seen an american page that sells this hack but i didnt try to buy it because i dont want to get scammed.To sum up,if this hack exist only 1-2 people/per server own it.
Hope i helped you
Old 10/12/2013, 12:17   #4

elite*gold: 70
There is no dmg hack .. There was no damage hack. There won't be damage hack.
Do you understand now ?
P.S. Maybe it was lag, maybe it was sab+rsb who knows ..
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/12/2013, 14:33   #5

Received Thanks: 1,577
i have been on this forum for a long time now, and the only thing like damage hack i have seen was the config bug a long time ago.
This one is LONG FIXED, but anything close to a damage hack never existed or was public.

Hope this helps to get some feedback, damage hacks DO not exist.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/12/2013, 14:38   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by †ţнε_Eternal_ℓéģéņđ† View Post
hey,maybe it was sab+rsb,but if not,as a friend from usa told me,damage hack still exist....I dont know if he told me the truth.i have also seen an american page that sells this hack but i didnt try to buy it because i dont want to get scammed.To sum up,if this hack exist only 1-2 people/per server own it.
Hope i helped you

The page with the hack:

P.sONT DOWNLOAD IT OR BUY IT IF U ARE NOT SURE,SO YOU DONT GET SCAMMED.I WARNED YOU!!
Why do you post links to website thats on entrance tries to place bogus .gif in my pc's cache folder?

P.S: mod should remove that link.
Old 10/12/2013, 15:27   #7

sorry for that,it was my mistake,i didnt know it and i removed it mself.Sorry again!
Old 10/12/2013, 15:31   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyLazyGuy View Post
There is no dmg hack .. There was no damage hack. There won't be damage hack.
Do you understand now ?
P.S. Maybe it was lag, maybe it was sab+rsb who knows ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorg* View Post
i have been on this forum for a long time now, and the only thing like damage hack i have seen was the config bug a long time ago.
This one is LONG FIXED, but anything close to a damage hack never existed or was public.

Hope this helps to get some feedback, damage hacks DO not exist.
Ahum guys...

Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/12/2013, 15:59   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by melikhan View Post
Ahum guys...

I think that this video proves us all that dmg hack existed(or still exist) but,
@ukimpact007 let me tell you something... if you meet 5 ufe enemies they will pop you no mather what ship you have right in the port.
By the way... the 100k dmg you recived was from one player? if yes the explanation is that he used SAR-02 hellstorm rockets+ sab but even so the dmg was about 80k gathered from both(lasers+rockets).
Old 10/12/2013, 19:51   #10

guys,in my opinion,dmg hack existed at sure,and still exist but only 1-2 players own it.
Old 10/13/2013, 00:01   #11

elite*gold: 70
Yeah and as you can see on the video, 5-8 sec before that damage appear, it only counts the rockets but not the damge. LAG. There is no damage hack. Try to find something better.
Old 10/13/2013, 01:19   #12

hii
the ship max demage, here you can see
Old 10/13/2013, 01:43   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by melikhan View Post
Ahum guys...

One person with a glitch (or very high level drones an admin gave him ...) is not the same as a hack.
He got deleted for the glitch anyway.
Old 10/13/2013, 03:42   #14

Little do people know much
Old 10/13/2013, 09:23   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyLazyGuy View Post
Yeah and as you can see on the video, 5-8 sec before that damage appear, it only counts the rockets but not the damge. LAG. There is no damage hack. Try to find something better.
Are you being serious? He is the one who is shooting so you can't see it counting... -,-'
Only if you are the one that gets the damage, well then, then you can see the hit that's counted, not when you are shooting( for example: my x4= 60k and rsb =90k, what I see is just this, but what the other guy sees is 150k ^^)