Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 14:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ I ADVICE YOU ] The Final Solution - Banwawe

Discussion on [ I ADVICE YOU ] The Final Solution - Banwawe within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 07/18/2013, 20:11   #16

elite*gold: 0
I started to play dark orbit before when it was on its first client... does anyone remember that ? basically all you could see is your ship on the game screen and nothing more, that's how small it was. When the first update came and the client changed that's when the bots came out with full blown force. Dark orbit wont die any-time soon nor will the devoted fan base it has. Although i must say after all these client updates, it is super hard to compete with people that are full elite with bios as a newcomer.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
L2walker IG + Win 7 solution (Gracia Final Official)
09/17/2011 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 22 Replies
Ok so theres a solution for the win 7 problem with l2walker, unfortunately works only with the unmodified client (ie doesnt works with custom systems), but its better than nothing at all. First update your l2 so you have the latest files, then put this .dll in the system folder this will disable gameguard. Next copy the latest l2walker into the Lineage II folder (NOT SYSTEM), and also this file. after that just open LoadDll.exe, click Button 1 and enjoy. other dll loader source:...
Webzen Multiclient Final Solution
04/03/2010 - Archlord - 277 Replies
Hi, as on request, here is it ... the multiclient patch for the latest gamestarter. And yes it works also with IE and 64bit os. Howto: 1. install the webzen gamestarter if not done so far ^^ 2. download and run the patcher (vista/win7 execute it with admin rights), if the patcher ask for Archlord.exe plz point to your AL install dir. 3. open multiple clients and have fun
Webzen Multiclient Final Solution for Firefox
11/19/2009 - Archlord - 47 Replies
Here is the final solution for using multiple clients ! !! this works only with Firefox !! 1. Install the game starter for Firefox (most pplz have this already). 2. Download the patched starter 3. copy the dll to your firefox/plugin dir and overwrite the existing file 4. have fun with multiple clients :D Greez ACE
[HELP]Need some help / advice for Final Walker
11/09/2009 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
Well guys, I need your help. I've already tried all the possible ways to verify the L2Walker so that I can bot but it didn't work(TCPtunnel / L2Net+L2Walker / L2WBypass..) My OS is Vista . Oh and also some guides mentioned running l2.bin but I can't run it with l2 walker.. I also used L2-Net but I can only login with OOG (which I don't really like.. ). So, I need help , any advice is welcome..:confused::confused:
HIDING CONQUER FINAL SOLUTION
04/20/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 15 Replies
http://novogate.com/exco/thread.php?forumi...& threadid=98695 here. Carma? karama? wat does karma do anywayz?