Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 01:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How a bot user is detectable?

Discussion on How a bot user is detectable? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How a bot user is detectable?

i want to know how a bot is detectable (not ibot os bla bla...) but how a bot user can be banned?for example an admin see you botting and he ban you or depends the time in game..who know it?for example if i use a bot today and tomorrow i don't use a bot for 1 year could i be banned?
Old 07/18/2013, 12:16   #2

elite*gold: 3800
The Black Market: 244/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,243
yes, you can.
It's how you play normally and how the bot plays. There are many differents.
Old 07/18/2013, 12:32   #3

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,723
They check your status on the game..how much you were online and a lot other things.
Old 07/18/2013, 12:39   #4

so...after you use a bot it's useless stop botting?
Old 07/18/2013, 12:42   #5

elite*gold: 3800
The Black Market: 244/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,243
No. It's recommened to stop botting now.
Old 07/18/2013, 12:49   #6

i botted in this days so probably i'll be banned but for now i stop botting....because os is offline..huhu
Old 07/18/2013, 14:20   #7

They 95% ban if the script detect the external program(the bot) . Is nearly impossible that they ban you looking at your logs, your time played,etc as they are too lazy to do that xD. So if you stop botting is nearly impossible to get banned, EXCEPT now: they do banwaves so if you botted they detect you but dont ban you instantly. You go into a black list and in the next banwave BOOM.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/18/2013, 15:22   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by teruru View Post
They 95% ban if the script detect the external program(the bot) . Is nearly impossible that they ban you looking at your logs, your time played,etc as they are too lazy to do that xD. So if you stop botting is nearly impossible to get banned, EXCEPT now: they do banwaves so if you botted they detect you but dont ban you instantly. You go into a black list and in the next banwave BOOM.
unless you use one that doesn't work with server but with your pc.
however you can't do anything else when you have such bot running.
Old 07/18/2013, 16:58   #9

elite*gold: 6301
Received Thanks: 5,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requi View Post
yes, you can.
It's how you play normally and how the bot plays. There are many differents.
Quote:
Originally Posted by asd26 View Post
They check your status on the game..how much you were online and a lot other things.
Quote:
Incorrect.

EVERYTHING is in your account's logs. Every packet bot leaves different logs than normal player. Ofc I mean logs which are in game code (only admins are able to see them).

If you remember Antistealth 2 -> it was the safest bot/tool ever! Why? Couse it was based on Internet Explorer (funny but real ). Unfortunately AS2 was breaking copyrights (downloading game data, etc, etc) and AS2 devs simply dissapeared

So remember - EVERY packet bot leaves a trail.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/18/2013, 17:04   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamieniarz View Post
Incorrect.

EVERYTHING is in your account's logs. Every packet bot leaves different logs than normal player. Ofc I mean logs which are in game code (only admins are able to see them).

If you remember Antistealth 2 -> it was the safest bot/tool ever! Why? Couse it was based on Internet Explorer (funny but real ). Unfortunately AS2 was breaking copyrights (downloading game data, etc, etc) and AS2 devs simply dissapeared

So remember - EVERY packet bot leaves a trail.
Hm, I didnt know that, thanks. Also, BP said they wont do that, they will give a chance for the not ´´malicious´´ botters that will stop botting as they said on Facebook.
Old 07/18/2013, 17:48   #11

elite*gold: 278
Received Thanks: 1,083
Ok I'll try to explain it :P

When ingame, your clicks are saved, for example if you kill a kristallon the server save the clicks: kristallon > click kristallon > press Ctrl > click map X/Y > get reward > click box > get cargo, when you use bot in the server is just: kristallon > get reward > get cargo.

A mod explained this some time ago :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/18/2013, 17:49   #12

Received Thanks: 1,577
Indeed what kami and manu says sounds reasonable :P
There is no ingame way to get around the ban.
Botdevelopers must make theyre bot safe...

My friend send mail to support about a cpu he bought for 20k on trade, but he clicked wrong.
So he asks his uridium back, they tell him he could make that uridium back in no time cause he is online 24 hours a day.
And tell him keep playing fair ^^ haha

But no ban recieved for that.

If i am not mistaking they cannot even ban you for being online 24houres a day, only if theyre bot scripts detect you as botter.

You know every movement you do in you're screen?
Well the bot does that to, but without the screen... It sends requests to the server to move you're ship and the server sends back etc etc..
Thats how they catch you.
Old 07/18/2013, 18:07   #13

Received Thanks: 1,746
Quote:
Hm, I didnt know that, thanks. Also, BP said they wont do that, they will give a chance for the not ´´malicious´´ botters that will stop botting as they said on Facebook.
Dont trust any bullshit, kid stories goes on this forum...

Nobodoy knows on what criteria BP ban, but all post you saw here is just bullshit, I can assure you

For example, my accounts are not banned and I used k tools, also you see more on your server which they bot and not banned.

In the conclusion, I believe like always BP ban from statistics, and thats all
Old 07/18/2013, 18:11   #14

elite*gold: 278
Received Thanks: 1,083
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorg* View Post
Indeed what kami and manu says sounds reasonable :P
There is no ingame way to get around the ban.
Botdevelopers must make theyre bot safe...

My friend send mail to support about a cpu he bought for 20k on trade, but he clicked wrong.
So he asks his uridium back, they tell him he could make that uridium back in no time cause he is online 24 hours a day.
And tell him keep playing fair ^^ haha

But no ban recieved for that.

If i am not mistaking they cannot even ban you for being online 24houres a day, only if theyre bot scripts detect you as botter.

You know every movement you do in you're screen?
Well the bot does that to, but without the screen... It sends requests to the server to move you're ship and the server sends back etc etc..
Thats how they catch you.
Do you wanna proofs of kami's post?

Search for admin's video in gameplay, when they kill something they didn't se the reward in the log, only the packet
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/18/2013, 18:51   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbots_support View Post
Dont trust any bullshit, kid stories goes on this forum...

Nobodoy knows on what criteria BP ban, but all post you saw here is just bullshit, I can assure you

For example, my accounts are not banned and I used k tools, also you see more on your server which they bot and not banned.

In the conclusion, I believe like always BP ban from statistics, and thats all
Its true what bestbots said dont believe all this bullshit sotries jorg makes.
I also do think they just go by statistics your account has. How i think their banning people is that they just banning everyone who has a certain amount of bonus boxes collected, Alien Kills, Time played each day, totala time played, uridium collected etc..... they just put a certain amount for that and banned everyone who met the criteria.
Closed Thread