Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Palavia problem

Discussion on Palavia problem within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Palavia problem

Hello i have a problem with palladium this icon say:

If I press Yes, apear paypal to pay 1 euro, but the icon say:

10 days trial, If i press No, apear:

But no say write Email to receive code, I dont have Registration Code..

Please help me
Old 07/15/2013, 20:48   #2

elite*gold: 3800
The Black Market: 244/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,243
Write it here:
Old 07/15/2013, 20:52   #3

elite*gold: 32
The Black Market: 160/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,430
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requi View Post
Write it here:
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] palla by palavia (pixel-bot)
01/24/2024 - DarkOrbit - 7941 Replies
Status Premium version: Online!http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/members/43 75970-palavia-albums13252-source-picture45166-on3. png Status Free version: OFFline! First of all i would like to give my special thanks to rothia for good ideas (that's why he will get unlimited version)! I took the idea of ​​rectangles, but I reduced them to 5 pieces for faster scanning ... What "palla by palavia" can do: 1. Collect palladium. ( 1800-2000 per hour ) 2. Automatic use PET for...
palla by palavia * background ( still a project )
01/08/2014 - DarkOrbit - 27 Replies
This is just a preview of more impatient from you. Now bot collects palladium and fight aliens in the background mode, but I have a lot of work on the other functions, iNk also has a do little additions to its app.. Video: palla by palavia * background - YouTube
[Dark Orbit] Palavia's Pixel bot
08/18/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 42 Replies
The licenses are Lifetime! http://i.epvpimg.com/ph1Qe.png PM me for more info!
Recommendation to palavia!
07/11/2013 - DarkOrbit - 16 Replies
Hello guys! As you can see many players were banned! So i would like to create a thread ( not a spam thread) to see what people in this forum want! The forum is about which of you want palavia to create his background pixel bot and are able to pay enough money ( in order for palavia to have a motivation to create it faster ) so that they will not get caught and to the other option is other's who doesn't care about this pixel bot! PS. PIXEL BOTS ARE OUR ONLY SOLUTION!
[release] palla by palavia (pixel-bot) Free + license
07/04/2013 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies
Status: Online! First of all i would like to give my special thanks to rothia for good ideas (that's why he will get unlimited version)! I took the idea of ​​rectangles, but I reduced them to 5 pieces for faster scanning and especially liked the idea of ​​remembering the settings. What "palla by palavia" can do: 1. Collect palladium. ( 1800-2000 per hour ) 2. Automatic use PET for collecting. 3. Repair ship when it is under 95% of health.