Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 06:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Info about botting and banns

Discussion on Info about botting and banns within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 07/16/2013, 10:25   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutuquo View Post
You all say you wanna sell your accounts? Who wants to buy millions of accounts? If you don't want to play, who should want to? There are not a few million players who think "Yea, let's buy an account which was already banned or will get banned so I loose all FP and Upgrades" - I don't think you can sell that.
It's not just like that. I wont sell any of my accs, I will just bot them all till there all gone. With some people it's harder then others to sell accounts, I know people who's acc is still there now from 2010 because they couldn't ever sell.
Old 07/16/2013, 15:00   #17

Second banwave !

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2013, 15:01   #18

Yes, got ban, perm xD
Old 07/16/2013, 15:42   #19

me to . I got permaban
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2013, 16:18   #20

i didn't get banned with pixelbot
pixelbot rulz!
Old 07/16/2013, 16:23   #21

The Black Market: 387/2/0
Received Thanks: 3,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutuquo View Post
You all say you wanna sell your accounts? Who wants to buy millions of accounts? If you don't want to play, who should want to? There are not a few million players who think "Yea, let's buy an account which was already banned or will get banned so I loose all FP and Upgrades" - I don't think you can sell that.
Probably yes, there are many people who are looking for an account. I have just sold few accounts who were banned, but with less price. I'd recommend you to NOT bot, seems like Bigpoint want the ''old'' times, with no bots ... But I guess they will be putting upgrades like crazy. -.-
Old 07/16/2013, 16:25   #22

so there are no ACP who can unban?