Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 05:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Youtube of Bigpoint ? Attack with dislike ?

Discussion on Youtube of Bigpoint ? Attack with dislike ? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 07/13/2013, 19:38   #16

elite*gold: 0
Stop spending $$ for uridum and stop spending $$ or bots sicne we all knwo bigpoint get % from their incomes and stop misschiefing people
they will care if people stop puting $$ into the game
people who post otherwise are they undercovered "spies" ,and they shouldn't even post here sicne there are not in this situation.
plus they have admins here who delete posts whatever they think could do bad for them.
Old 07/13/2013, 20:17   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jus7m3 View Post
Stop spending $$ for uridum and stop spending $$ or bots sicne we all knwo bigpoint get % from their incomes and stop misschiefing people
they will care if people stop puting $$ into the game
people who post otherwise are they undercovered "spies" ,and they shouldn't even post here sicne there are not in this situation.
plus they have admins here who delete posts whatever they think could do bad for them.
DarkOrbit is not the main game of BP and a big part of DO community is not against BP
Old 07/14/2013, 00:11   #18

Received Thanks: 1,746
just continue boting, is enough.. when BP ban all servers then is dead, simple
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/14/2013, 02:08   #19

if you hate bp , then STOP ******* PLAYING ******* DARKORBIT.

i stopped do a long time ago much happier
Old 07/14/2013, 02:12   #20

I think at this moment everyone will miss Uridium Wars.
Nothing will help to crash DarkOrbit or stop it.

Only 1 big program can stop them with all functions you may think/know.
Old 07/14/2013, 10:48   #21

All the morons like this should just get a months ban from this forum, its does my head in when you got tons of people who were clearly rebounded of the walls to give them some sort of brain damage to come up with these completely lame retarded ideas.

Seriously like someone has said you would not cause a protest or riot if you was caught stealing a car.

I cant say I like the cost of BP, how **** their retarded Support Team are but all you morons agreed to the Terms and Conditions, all you idiots accepted the T&C when you went and installed your "Cheats".

I can understand "IF" those that have barely botted, so few days roughly sort of thing would and should be upset if they was caught and lost everything.

But I am pretty sure that most of this community has made millions from botting...which aint spending...you can cry all you want on how its apparently not fair, you knew BP had a new botting system out, many continued to bot...but if you have spent so long botting and have not made "MILLIONs" then you are the biggest morons going and also deserve to have lost everything, just because you have had the chance to cheat and steal as much from BP as you could before they bothered to enforce this new routine of things...

It's your fault and if you want to act like a bunch of ****'s over a ******* 2D space game, you should just end your life now, because it clearly is worth **** all to this world if you are that bothered that you got caught "CHEATING" on a game where "CHEATS" are illegal.
Old 07/15/2013, 13:03   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCorleone View Post
It's your fault and if you want to act like a bunch of ****'s over a ******* 2D space game, you should just end your life now, because it clearly is worth **** all to this world if you are that bothered that you got caught "CHEATING" on a game where "CHEATS" are illegal.
Lol noob.. so much non-sense in so much writing..
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2013, 15:15   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Interceptor775* View Post
Hey,

I have small idea,

Bigpoint ban all bot user ...

We can create all youtube chanel and dislike video of bigpoint for show us protest.

BP have youtube commercial, and we can destroy it

good luck and write your opinion please.
And if you have pulled your finger out of your **** and have grown ***** like some other people, you maybe can find, that this has nothing to do AT ALL with the game - or even the people that work there ...

but yeah, cool idea, bro. that will help on the way of people taking you seriosuly! !!

Tags
youtube bigpoint bot