Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 23:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pixelbot Warning ! Virus detected ! [IMPORTANT]

Discussion on Pixelbot Warning ! Virus detected ! [IMPORTANT] within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/08/2013, 21:11   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by »FlutterShy™ View Post
but they mean that i have the RAT (Remote Administration Tool) binded with the .exe so both will get executed at a startup .

Someone like you mayby can check if something is packed in .exe ^^ ?

Edit :
Im a 15 years old guy from germany and coding in VB.Net and Autoit . Im biggest pro in making RATs ^^
Gratz on your top level programming skills. GG !
Old 07/08/2013, 21:59   #32

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,462
I dont know anything about a RAT
all Source codes are clean !
I dont find any binded .exe to my tool

Both source codes can be watched with Exe2Aut

Im not sure if there is a virus but i cant find anything .

I only can say that i dont put a virus there
Old 07/09/2013, 03:37   #33

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 387/2/0
Received Thanks: 3,863
Got the same here. Why is he putting rats?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requi
lieng
Lying*

Love doing this ;D
Old 07/09/2013, 10:01   #34

elite*gold: 192
Received Thanks: 3,691
I recommend you to delete the download link and to find the problem with your bot. Several people have got the same issue and the same results of the virustotalsanalysis.

You have to provide clean downloads or you will get punished (perm ban)
#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Crossfire Virus detected
10/03/2010 - CrossFire - 5 Replies
Hallo "Liebe" Com, Als ich Heute Morgen mal wieder ne Runde zocken wollte kam ne Meldung von meinem Virenscanner das im Verzeichnis von CrossFire ein Virus wäre.Jetzt würd ich gerne wissen warum und was ich jetzt machen soll. Hier ein Screen: http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/6775/virusl.pn g
MH by banjo1 detected as virus?
05/27/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 12 Replies
(any verson of M2 MultiversionHack by banjo1 v3.XX is detected) ok ok i'm using this hack for almost 1 year and the current version i'm using 3.91 i never had this problem ,i'm using the same antivirus(kaspersky internet security 9.0.0.736) again for almost 1 year i know is not a virus but what can i do to stop getting that "Alarm"(in the pic i tried with an older version 3.90 and the same "Alarm" i get) and yes i tried to press Yes,Perform and after reset copy again the hack on the desktop...
[Important]Outdated/Detected trainers!!!
03/23/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hello, as all of you know, after every update the old trainer doesn't work anymore and sometimes EA detects trainers! So, if a trainer is outdated or detected by EA please tell me as fast as you can!(PrivateMail) That would help the other users (and me) a lot and makes the game more fun again :) Regards Poly _______________________
all cheats are detected and some has virus!!!!
09/03/2009 - Grand Chase - 8 Replies
all cheats are detected and some has virus!!!! ouch, there's no available cheat :(:mad::mad::mad::mad::facepalm:
[MSN|VIRUS] READ!!!! IMPORTANT
09/01/2009 - 12Sky2 - 2 Replies
Ok, alot of you guys got a, blah blah blah is this really you msg from me and other, sadly i trusted this noob, who claimed he needed Help hacking, AIO, and sent me a "virus" i turned down my sandbox and All to recieve it, coem to find out it was a msn, virus / keylogger, to remove it go to MSN Virus Removal Software - Download - (Remove MSN and Windows Live Messenger Viruses using our free tool!) How does this releate to ts2, well over 8/10 of you guys have me on your msn so yea IT WASENT...