Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 02:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NO PROGRAM]See how many people are online.

Discussion on [NO PROGRAM]See how many people are online. within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 06/13/2013, 18:59   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Unicorn' View Post
Yeah,hundred threads about this,but there are new members who didn't see that threads cuz they're new,so it's not useful because much people knows that but for some people is useful...
Look at those the threads that blackout posted. They are all fixed. Ouser was removed from everypage accept the equipment page.
Old 06/13/2013, 19:26   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozgur-Turkmmo View Post
The world doesn't turn around you. You just say its useless if it is useless to you. Maybe I want to bid on an iris when there isn't alot of people online.
loool... iris is 20 mio credit... is nothing. And most player have iris
Old 06/13/2013, 19:33   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by bot_user1234 View Post
loool... iris is 20 mio credit... is nothing. And most player have iris
that wasn't my point but whatever dude maybe i can't make 20m and want to win it with 5m
Old 06/13/2013, 19:35   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozgur-Turkmmo View Post
that wasn't my point but whatever dude maybe i can't make 20m and want to win it with 5m
but it's not about how much user is online... there can be 5,000 user online and you can win... then just 500 and you can lose.. is just chance, Is if user wants iris and he have credits...