Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 20:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Darkorbit Acc. Trading

Discussion on [Question] Darkorbit Acc. Trading within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] Darkorbit Acc. Trading

Hi. Can someone please explain to me how acc trading works for dark orbit, Also some questions..

1: Is there a possibility to get banned if you buy an account which is originally not where you are from? and since every login the account details track the IP address wouldn't that increase the possibility of a ban because of the sudden movement of the account from one up address to a whole new other address?

2: How would I know that the seller is trusted?

3: Lastly, what do I do if I get scammed somehow and the seller does not give the account even though I paid for it.

Thanks for your time, Melon.
Old 05/19/2013, 07:39   #2

1. I sold and bought a lot of accs and never got ban.
Old 05/19/2013, 07:42   #3

you can buy account witch middelman
Old 05/19/2013, 09:34   #4

Try use search function. Got a few tips that trusted members give. This an example :

Thanks
1 User