Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 11:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

REWARD SC2 acc, 22 lf4, 9 drones etc. etc.

Discussion on REWARD SC2 acc, 22 lf4, 9 drones etc. etc. within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 05/07/2013, 18:30   #16

elite*gold: 125
Add me on Skype (frozen45throne) and I'll help. I had issues with this before.
Old 05/07/2013, 18:45   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiterMan View Post
Yes for one week ago, after i bought the imac. Then i changed my pass, username and email. 3 days later, the person have been playing while i was in bed sleeping. Then i asked support to close it down again
Do you got any brothers?
Old 05/07/2013, 19:16   #18

The Black Market: 206/0/0
If you use hotmail,create a gmail account but before change your password and username,and then change to gmail,if he still on your account i don't know,the only possbility is enter by bigpoint acc,but add your account to bigpoint too,cuz if he use the email bug say bye bye to your account...
Old 05/07/2013, 19:29   #19

Ps. ExiterMan what if this "hacker" have your SID?

What's SID?
Old 05/07/2013, 19:50   #20

Hello, Exchanges please

#Moverequest
Old 05/07/2013, 19:50   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Unicorn' View Post
If you use hotmail,create a gmail account but before change your password and username,and then change to gmail,if he still on your account i don't know,the only possbility is enter by bigpoint acc,but add your account to bigpoint too,cuz if he use the email bug say bye bye to your account...
Really? Is there nothing I can do if she using a email-bug?
What if support do a IP-ban on her, can she move this bug to another pc?
If she is using a email-bug, doesn't she have to be in my email-acc then? Because there is no other than me who has been in my email. In yahoo this is easy to check..
Old 05/07/2013, 19:55   #22

Have you tryed to ask support for help?
Old 05/07/2013, 19:59   #23

Quote:
Really? Is there nothing I can do if she using a email-bug?
What if support do a IP-ban on her, can she move this bug to another pc?
Email bug shouldn`t be a problem. The hacker should send verification link almost every 5th hour on his/her email,if the email bug would be possibility. And if he really get your email,mark down your user id and contact support. They can compare your id addresses so you really shouldn`t have a problem with "losing" your account. Also use special letters in password,that protects your account(hacker won`t get the password even if he/she has the email)
Old 05/07/2013, 21:30   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by bot_user1234 View Post
Hello, Exchanges please

#Moverequest
He is asking for help, because someone is hacking his account.
Stop post hunting.

AND READ BEFORE YOU POST

ExiterMan, so first change your password and username,✝ use ѕумвσℓѕ✝, BIG LETTERS and small letters and numb3r5 in your username and password. So then your password is difficult to hack. Then like Unicorn said change email, and after that delete your hotmail account!!! And if you create gmail account, you can use BIG/small-letters, dot's (......) and numb3r5, so don't forget to use those. [COLOR="Red"]Then watch couple days if he/she is using your account! If that won't work, I just don't know.

Greetz,
jartsa.
Old 05/07/2013, 21:34   #25

elite*gold: 1
Disconnect from facebook. When you change your password and stuff you should see this button:

If he has connected your account to his facebook he will always be able to log in unless you disconnect from facebook.

Hope this helped!
Old 05/07/2013, 21:38   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by jartsa98 View Post
Stop post hunting.

AND READ BEFORE YOU POST

ExiterMan, so first change your password and username, use symbols, big letters and small letters and numbers in your username and password. So then your password is difficult to hack. Then like Unicorn said change email, and after that delete your hotmail account. And if you create gmail account, you can use Big/Small-letters, dot's (......) and numbers, so don't forget those. Then watch couple days if he/she is using your account! If that won't work, I just don't know.
Greetz,
jartsa.
I did all that after I bought my new imac, because i thought i had a hidden trojan horse in my old pc. Even support don't have a clue in this case. Maybe I will accept a new acc from support, but then i loose all my upgraded stuff in hangar, and skylab start on zero
Old 05/07/2013, 22:02   #27

Quote:
I did all that after I bought my new imac, because i thought i had a hidden trojan horse in my old pc. Even support don't have a clue in this case. Maybe I will accept a new acc from support, but then i loose all my upgraded stuff in hangar, and skylab start on zero
Ask support that if they delete that account, and then ask if they can give all the stuff you had on that account to a new account? And if that won't work, make new darkorbit account, and try to ask that, can they give you a certain amount of uridium to get started again. Because you had so good account, and you have bought uridium, they HAVE TO do something!

Greetz,
jartsa.
Old 05/07/2013, 22:49   #28

Your problem is very strange!

However, I recommend you to do the most important rules for a good account's safety.
1) You must not use the same password for other sites or e-mail account.
2) Don't use the same password to protect your account and your registered email box.
3) The password must be alphanumeric, use upper and lower case, combinations of numbers and special characters. Very effective!
4) Never use the "remember password" of your web browser. It might sound stupid, but if another person uses your computer, and he sees that you have saved your the password, he won't have no trouble getting into your account!
5) Never accept links from people you have just met, especially proposals for voting memberships of videos.
6) Strange external links could read your login credentials, they may contain trojans, viruses, keyloggers, and could very easily lead to the theft of your account. You should not click on those links. Very often is for this reason that players loses game's accounts.
7) And now, read this article about phishing Phishing - Wikipedia . It is is a type of fraud via the Internet through which an attacker tries to trick the victim into believing to provide sensitive personal information. The best methods to protect your account are these:
- If you are a user and you didn't do any operation to change credentials or you didn't do any money transactions or other things like this, you MUSTN'T accept the confirmation link, just send a notice to the support.
- You should delete the e-mails that contains the credentials to access to your DO account.

You also see that the browsers have got an anti-phising system. You should activate them. It's better if you active them in all the browsers that you have got in your PC.

For have a better protection, you should do all these thing that I wrote from an other PC, with a different IP code.

Please, do what I wrote and tell me if they worked!
Old 05/07/2013, 23:04   #29

elite*gold: 125
Im fixing it already. Almost done, just need him to come on Skype and talk to me actually
Old 05/07/2013, 23:13   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by jartsa98 View Post
Stop post hunting.

AND READ BEFORE YOU POST

ExiterMan, so first change your password and username,✝ use ѕумвσℓѕ✝, BIG LETTERS and small letters and numb3r5 in your username and password. So then your password is difficult to hack. Then like Unicorn said change email, and after that delete your hotmail account!!! And if you create gmail account, you can use BIG/small-letters, dot's (......) and numb3r5, so don't forget to use those. [COLOR="Red"]Then watch couple days if he/she is using your account! If that won't work, I just don't know.

Greetz,
jartsa.
I did read, And please refrain from answering long, senseless posts, Everybody knows standard safety.

Regards