Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 08:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DARKORBIT PVP SERVER//NO LAG//NO BUG//NO HAMACHI

Discussion on DARKORBIT PVP SERVER//NO LAG//NO BUG//NO HAMACHI within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/28/2013, 23:31   #31

elite*gold: 0
Why you started this thread before your emulator is ready??? There is allot like this threads started because of spam? Don't search reason to up your Posts and Thanks.
When the server is ready then post it and we can play,Don't spam and go working.
I am beginning a little to thinking that you are FT Caliqulia.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 04/28/2013, 23:39   #32

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,411
You should change the title to : [Release] (Private Server Name)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professional* View Post
Why you started this thread before your emulator is ready??? There is allot like this threads started because of spam? Don't search reason to up your Posts and Thanks.
When the server is ready then post it and we can play,Don't spam and go working.
Actually he do like jD he have Emulator done and almost ready and he shows the process hows going on the Server news etc.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/28/2013, 23:41   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by «Ice.Shock™ View Post

Actually he do like jD he have Emulator done and almost ready and he shows the process hows going on the Server news etc.
Where is the process???
Old 04/28/2013, 23:41   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by «Ice.Shock™ View Post

^_^ most of those ***** when they first "shows the proces" never comes out
do you remember how many i want to start develop a bot threads are there
Old 04/28/2013, 23:42   #35

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,411
Quote:
Originally Posted by iontzel222 View Post
^_^ most of those ***** when they first "shows the proces" never comes out
do you remember how many i want to start develop a bot threads are there
Well he posted Images if you are not blind.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2013, 01:35   #36

Look What happen man. the server has to many bug when you try to attack you have to press ctrl many times to keep attacking.
Old 04/29/2013, 02:06   #37

people just leave it be you dont have to offense this guy , he is trying to make this to work so give it some time and see what happens

hope you make this server soon. And thx for hard work team...
Old 04/29/2013, 05:55   #38

Hey guys,

I saw the images that were provided, Ok, fixing the hangar is of course important so we can buy ships and ammo and such, the other thing that is important is that you need to fix the damages when shooting, because 500 dmg for RSBs is not gonna cut it. What about also Tech labs? Meaning Energy Leech, Shield 75k regen and battle rep bot and that aim thing. what about those? lastly if its a pvp server only you should 1. get rid of aliens, and 2. make it pvp maps only and 3. each kill should give you credits/Uridium so u can buy more ammos

Regards,

Soniyo
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2013, 06:24   #39

I can make a over9000 similar screens, becouse that (bugged) emulator in public. Show us screens : Fully worked Quests, Character Profile, Hangar, Drones (without static data defined in php) & P.E.T.S. Etc...
Similar to you screens we can found and other topics, and it only show a "ships in space", and nothing more. Show please screens, where public emulator have a bugs (character sheet, and etc.), fixed by you.
Old 04/29/2013, 08:34   #40

August looks very cool

Wrescie no LF60 and and nnego ****

Waiting for opening
Old 04/29/2013, 11:14   #41

gj guys keep it up
Old 04/29/2013, 11:23   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrisus View Post
I can make a over9000 similar screens, becouse that (bugged) emulator in public. Show us screens : Fully worked Quests, Character Profile, Hangar, Drones (without static data defined in php) & P.E.T.S. Etc...
Similar to you screens we can found and other topics, and it only show a "ships in space", and nothing more. Show please screens, where public emulator have a bugs (character sheet, and etc.), fixed by you.
you idiot who said i made a page for pet,character profile,Quest ???
Old 04/29/2013, 12:37   #43

You say that. "DARKORBIT PVP SERVER//NO LAG//NO BUG//NO HAMACHI "(c).
So, if that DarkOrbit Server, and you have inside .php scripts that(links to that pages), and that dont working - that is a bug...
**UNKNOWN** nothing personal, but - you thread looks is very ambitious, but not backed up by arguments. I normally ask you about you team, and other reason questions about all... and i never tell you - "idiot" and etc. (please dont use a bad words in future, It discredits you as a developer and adequate representative of your group ) Only questions for you about you team and server development things.
Old 04/29/2013, 14:09   #44

elite*gold: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professional* View Post

Same bullshit
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/29/2013, 16:02   #45

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 1,234
can someone form developers send me PM ?? i have couple questions

please
Closed Thread