Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 01:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Botting service dont need license

Discussion on Botting service dont need license within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Botting service dont need license

During 5 days kbot will be the licenses free so i will mke a botting service 24h with kbot withoth license needed, if it free license fail i guve back the money, prices::5 days, 0.5€.
First get a test only skype contact.
Old 03/24/2013, 16:26   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,181
There are a lot of bot services, and they are cheaper then you, but good luck.

Please post in

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trusted 24/7 VPS Botting with PBDO-Bot ***No License Needed***
01/14/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 30 Replies
24/7 Bottingservice with PBDO-Bot - Flayrender & A According to many time-consuming issues due to our earlier Bottingservice, which supported every Bot, we now decided to only offer a Bot Service with our PBDO-Bot. But now we offer you a free PBDO-Bot License for one month and we bot 24/7 on our VPS for you. Prices per Month* Paypal | Paysafecard | e*Gold 5 € | 10 € | 300
New botting service(1 week free license)
02/24/2012 - DarkOrbit - 11 Replies
I'm going to open new botting service in a few days. So if someone want to be beta tester - pm me. PS. Beta testers will have 1 week test license http://h1964807.stratoserver.net/files/share/23_2 _2012/cincINDrLkCTYfFubev2nA.jpg Also you can win free license: Every week we make contest - You write number from 0-200
I DONT GET MY LICENSE !!!!!
10/24/2011 - DarkOrbit - 20 Replies
I send my paysafecard code bei customer id and my user id to [email protected] . the money from my paysafecard is away but i have dont license !!
How to DONT Dc when killed while BOTTING
03/24/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
I was wondering if someone could help me out, since i been watching some ppl getting killed while bot and they dont DC + PLUS they revive seems like new stuff added to SV or...? can someone help us out? <hr>Append on Mar 23 2007, 20:26<hr> hmm nobody is gona answer :?