Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 06:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]Recover your kbot licence from old jabber

Discussion on [HELP]Recover your kbot licence from old jabber within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 02/16/2013, 17:26   #16

elite*gold: 6
is it possible to transfer the license to new customer ID without the old jabber & old id?
Old 02/16/2013, 17:29   #17

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ðaѓkšidé† View Post
is it possible to transfer the license to new customer ID without the old jabber & old id?
Please read all the thread and you will find out
Old 02/16/2013, 22:23   #18

elite*gold: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by amenrip View Post
Please read all the thread and you will find out
this does not answer my question....
Old 02/16/2013, 23:11   #19

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Sorry but to avoid the scam i can not help you
Old 02/17/2013, 10:55   #20

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
no because then you don't have any license
Old 02/17/2013, 12:06   #21

Received Thanks: 1,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mihaelakbotik View Post
Sorry but to avoid the scam i can not help you
lol, and why did you make this thread then ? ))))

like amenrip said, only to get some thanks, to raise in eyes of some NEW customers...

Instead thanking me, you flame me... I give you and advice, and for you is not an advice, I steal your customers =))

So much childrens here (look up, you have addicts).. cant see the the real problem..

Everybody buy from who wants, most of them choose only the oldest, safest and best, I really dont care, as you see never said dont buy from her (if he is really a woman, I see a lots of womens with men voice on internet).. but some addicts and childrens understand they way, like mihaela did

Also, bear that in mind that my post are only answer to yours, with reliable arguments.
If you want to answer to my post, please argument, dont post bullshit, I`m tired of this
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/17/2013, 12:42   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbots_support View Post

like amenrip said, only to get some thanks, to raise in eyes of some NEW customers...

Instead thanking me, you flame me... I give you and advice, and for you is not an advice, I steal your customers =))

So much childrens here (look up, you have addicts).. cant see the the real problem..

Everybody buy from who wants, most of them choose only the oldest, safest and best, I really dont care, as you see never said dont buy from her (if he is really a woman, I see a lots of womens with men voice on internet).. but some addicts and childrens understand they way, like mihaela did

Also, bear that in mind that my post are only answer to yours, with reliable arguments.
If you want to answer to my post, please argument, dont post bullshit, I`m tired of this
You know how many Romanian friends i got in Italy? none...the reason? :
Fereste-ma doamne de prieteni ca de dusmani ma feresc eu!!! (*** please keep me safe from friends because from enemy i can take care myself...my free translation)
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/17/2013, 13:39   #23

Quote:

I said I can not help him because can not give me all the details wath asked
This means that it is possible to be a scammer

Read think before you post

And i will say once aghain i can not help anyone who can provide me all the data wath i asked to avoid the scam

So please you and amenrip stop spaming here

Quote:

Lol you will steal my customers honestly you make me laugh enought (if he is really a woman, I see a lots of womens with men voice on internet). Maybe you find a transvestite who knows

I'm not surprised that you're always against new resellers please you do your job and I do my job i see you are here only for spaming not for helping people

Ivan have a copy of my id card so i dont have to pruve you that im a girl if ivan know that its enought for me you can ask him if you dont belive me also ivan have acces to all my acounts on internet paypal neteller etc
Old 02/17/2013, 15:00   #24

Received Thanks: 1,746
I dont care if you are a girl or not, all humans are equal

Quote:
I'm not surprised that you're always against new resellers please you do your job and I do my job i see you are here only for spaming not for helping people
one word:
childness

your post doesnt contain any argument, only bullshit..

please dont spam anymore (as I dont like to repeat again, it seems you never understand) and help the people as you said in first post..
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/17/2013, 15:46   #25

Quote:
I dont care if you are a girl or not, all humans are equal

one word:
childness

your post doesnt contain any argument, only bullshit..

please dont spam anymore (as I dont like to repeat again, it seems you never understand) and help the people as you said in first post..
Lol only who spam here in my thread is you you dont see that you are offtopic? So who is the spammer here?
Old 02/17/2013, 15:55   #26

Quote:
I said I can not help him because can not give me all the details wath asked
This means that it is possible to be a scammer

Read think before you post

And i will say once aghain i can not help anyone who can provide me all the data wath i asked to avoid the scam

So please you and amenrip stop spaming here

Lol you will steal my customers honestly you make me laugh enought (if he is really a woman, I see a lots of womens with men voice on internet). Maybe you find a transvestite who knows

Ivan have a copy of my id card so i dont have to pruve you that im a girl if ivan know that its enought for me you can ask him if you dont belive me also ivan have acces to all my acounts on internet paypal neteller etc
Girl you have some serious problems....stop 1 second and think....it's all about 1 game(dark orbit) and some persons just talk and give advice...they don't try to steal you clients...
You should try to get customers using other methods..not just trying to ruin my name and the bestbots name

PS: Ask closerequest for this thread since you don't go further with your project...after bestobots open your eyes
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/17/2013, 16:24   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by amenrip View Post
Girl you have some serious problems....stop 1 second and think....it's all about 1 game(dark orbit) and some persons just talk and give advice...they don't try to steal you clients...
You should try to get customers using other methods..not just trying to ruin my name and the bestbots name

I'm not trying to ruin anyone and yes i know is all about a game i think you and bestbots do not know this anyway I'll ignor you and bestbots so you and best bots can spam this thread as you want until you and him will be punished for spaming and offtopic

I hope that with this occasion the people will se who realy is best bots first I thought it was a good boy but I see I was wrong about him

PS: I dont ask for closerequest because my project its work verry good i have answers from ivan so alot of people will receve the lost licence is only a matter of time because all know that ivan is verry slow because is verry busy
Old 02/17/2013, 18:12   #28

Bestbot and amenrip , if you not spam here sure argument will not exist. let she do what she want. if she really want to help so its great.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/18/2013, 23:03   #29

Mr Miguel da Rocha now your lost licence from jabber have to be in your new customer id please check
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/19/2013, 01:13   #30

Quote:
Mr Miguel da Rocha now your lost licence from jabber have to be in your new customer id please check
I sent you an e-mail answering that. Wrong ship ID + a license which is not mine